Cindy <33

I'm best friends with Cindy but there is a small problem. I have a crush on her and she's seeing that Tommy. She doesn't know I like her well she doesn't even know I'm lesbian. "Heyy!" Cindy shouts to me in a cheerful voice. "Oh hey."  You reply gloomier than normal. "Guess what? Tommy asked me to be his bf!"
"Oh did he? Well good for you.."
"Hey what's wrong." She slightly teases me.
"Well there is something I want to tell you but it might ruin are friendship." You say with a gulp. "you can tell me anything. I won't care."
"Well I'm lesbian.." you manage to blurt out. "Really? Actually same." She replies with slight embarrassment. "But I thought you where dating Tommy?"
"I am but I guess I don't really love him I just wanted to be perfect."
"Cindy listen to me. You are perfect and I love you your attractive and gorgeous."
Shit. Why did I say that. "No I'm sorry I didn't mea-
"No it's ok." Cindy cuts me off. "Huh really?"
"yes I love you too." Holy shit did she just say that? You and Cindy go back to her house. "My moms not here so it's just us." You say ok and then Cindy takes you up to her plain bedroom. She locks the door behind her turns around and kisses you. You make out for a long minute and travel towards her bed. You pull back and take each others clothes of until your both completely naked. Cindy grabs you and brings you up onto her desk. "Sit here." She says. You do as told and she goes and reaches under her bed and pulls out some handcuffs. "So your a freak damn."
"Be quiet or I'll punish you until you can't walk for 2 whole weeks." You nod slowly. Cindy grabs your hands and handcuffs your wrists on to her desk. She then sticks a finger in your hole and you gasp trying not to moan. She sticks two more in and pumps fast. You moan loud and she looks at you. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to- she cuts you off by covering your mouth . "You little slut your not ready for what I do next." She puts the three fingers in your mouth making you gag a little. She then goes up to your right boob and sucks it hard whilst massaging your left one in her left hand making you moan like crazy. After a solid 10 minutes she stops and kisses you roughly making you moan a little. For the next hour or so she destroys your pussy by licking it sucking it and fingering it. She finally stops and uncuffs you from the desk so you can get down. But your so weak that you fall over and can hardly walk. Cindy gets your clothes on and you both go shower together and then fall asleep cuddling.

Any suggestions on who I could do next? -Grace