simon

hi guys so this is took place in the scene where they're all waiting at the ambulance for sam and deena

me,josh,kate and simon are at the ambulance waiting for sam and deena. "i need to go take a 'piss break'." simon says whilst secretly winking at me. i understand and immediately nod back slightly so no one could see me. after simon turns around too walk away i make an excuse to go with him. "hey,guys i need to go check on sam and deena to see if they're okay in there." i say, trying not to sound suspicious. "uh yeah okay." kate replies. i then turn around and go towards simon, trying to make sure they don't see me. it's quite dark so hopefully they can't. i pick up my pace a little to catch up with simon, i approach him and he leads me into a dark alleyway. "i've been wanting you all day" simon whispers to me, god even that turns me on. "me too." i say quietly. we waste no more time and simon starts unbuckling his belt and unzipping his pants. he quickly pulls down his boxers too. i then kneel down on the gravel, it hurts a bit but i push it aside and keep doing what i'm doing. simon slightly groans as i palm his dick, making sure to tease him a little. "fuck y/n hurry up please." he groans. i decide i've done enough teasing and do a slow lick up his dick. "oh my go-" he tries to say but i stop him by doing a faster lick the whole way up, then down again and soon enough i'm gently grabbing his dick and sucking whilst giving him a hand job, i make sure to swirl my tongue around his tip going fast and slow. "faster" simon whispers in a shaky groan. i go as fast as i can whilst he thrusts into my mouth. i can tell he's close so i take my hands off him and i take him whole in my mouth. all i can hear is him groaning and it encourages me to go faster until he's reached his climax. it doesn't take long. after about 20 seconds he cums inside my mouth as i slightly pull him out. i swallow and then stand back up. "holy shit." simon says staring at me. "you are so good at this." i smile and kiss him then he pulls up his pants and boxers before we go back to the group. "what took you guys so long?" kate says with a weird look. "oh uhm nothing." i say with a slight smile at simon. she seems to notice though and gasps. "oh my god y/n?!" she says with a slightly raised voice. luckily sam and deena arrive before i have to reply. "holy shit is that a cops gun?!" sam whisper-shouts at deena with a scared look on her face. i quietly chuckle at simon, happy to know kate's distracted on something else. "i love you" simon whispers to me so no one else hears. "i love you too." i say back with a smile.

idk if this was good lmk 😭