joan

hi

it was around 9pm and everyone was sent back to their cabins. (you share a cabin with joan) obviously she was high like always. "hey y/n?" she says in a high pitched voice. "what?" you look over at her. she walks over too you and leans in. "uhm joan?" you say edging back. "give me a kiss." you had a crush on joan secretly the whole time at camp so you decided to use your chance. you look at her and lean in. it soon turns into a make out. joan slowly slides your t-shirt off and continues making out with you. after around 5 minutes joan tells you to turn around, so you do. she carefully unclips your bra and you turn back around. joan starts kissing your neck and giving you hickeys. you let out a few small moans but then she makes her way too your boobs and starts gently kissing them. she then starts sucking on your nipple causing you to moan even more. "oh joan!" you moan, whilst joan swirls her tongue around your nipple. after she does the same to your other boob, she slowly slides of your shorts. you are now left in only your panties. joan takes off her shirt and jeans aswell and that just turns you on even more. joan walks towards you and kneels down. she plays with the elastic of your panties before pulling them down slowly. she gently kisses your inner thighs, making her way up to your pussy. she then inserts a finger into your hole. you let out a shaky breath as she adds another finger. "j-joan!" you moan as she starts pumping her fingers. your eyes roll to the back of your head as your uncontrollably moaning. you feel a knot in your stomach and joan decides to push you off edge by giving slow licks and tiny kisses all of your pussy, still pushing her fingers in and out. after only a couple seconds, you release your juices on to joans fingers. she takes them out and licks them before cleaning all your cum up. you pull up your panties and decide joan needs some pleasure too. you start of by kissing her neck which earns you a few moans. 2 minutes later you unclip her bra and fondle her breasts for a couple minutes. you order joan to lie down on while the bed with her legs slightly spread apart. you start kissing her lower abdomen then slowly kiss your way down to her pussy and without warning you stick your tongue in her hole. "ohh my god" she moans, you smile whilst pumping your tongue in and out. after only 30 seconds joan tells you she's close. you start going faster to push her over edge and it worked. joan felt the knot in her stomach break and she cums. "ohh that was amazing" she tries to say, out of breath. you get her cleaned up before kissing her for a little bit. you guys get dressed and then fall asleep cuddling.

it's been AGES oml i missed updating on here hope ur all doing well 💌