Kurt

@kaiparkerishot1972 suggested this but idk if they are a boy or girl but I'll do girl for now

It was the night of color wars and my boyfriend, kurt just got back from setting everything up. He brought me back to his cabin which smelt like cigarettes and deodorant but I didn't mind as I got used to the smell. It was around 9pm and I was needy for kurt. I was horny all day for that man. "Hey bbg."
"Heyy kurt." You say in a flirty voice "fine what do you want??"
"Please I'm horny I need you."
"Fine babe."
"But I am tired so not much ok?"
"Uhh fine." Kurt walks towards you and takes off his skinny jeans and sits on the bed in his t-shirt and boxers. You stand up and take off his shirt aswell leaving him in his black boxers. "come here." You walk over there slightly confused in your underwear. "Panties off." He says. You pull them off. "Sit on my thigh."
"Okay." You sit on his thigh and he tells you to buck your hips. He holds your hips and you buck them slowly then you go violently. Trying not to moan as much as you want to. You hit an orgasm and you cum all over his thigh. "Get off and let me clean you up." Kurt licks the cum on his thigh then he licks your pussy still filled with a little bit off cum. You then fall asleep together cuddling.

This is very very short but I'm really tired. Any suggestions <33 -Grace