Joan <33

"It's getting late wanna sleep over at mine?"
"Sure babe." Joan led you back to her new house and into her bedroom. She had a wall full of pictures of you and her together and fairy lights surrounding her room. Her bed was a double bed with white sheets and lots of comfy pillows. "Aw I like your room." You say with a smile. "Thanks babe." You get changed into your pjs but you don't notice Joan is watching. "You look good." She says with a smirk. "Wha- you cover up your body with embarrassment and tears swell in your eyes. "Baby you look perfect." She says walking over to you putting her arm around your shoulder. "Show me that I have a perfect body." You say getting horny "I need proof."
"Hmm ok."
"Go sit down please." You sit down on the edge of her bed naked. She takes her clothes of in front of you so your both fully naked. "I'll show you that your perfect to me." Joan says whilst putting her hair up into a messy ponytail. She hovers above you after pushing you down onto the bed. Joan pulls you in roughly kissing you. You guys stand up somehow not breaking the kiss. She feels around your body and puts her hands on your hips and she pulls you right up against her. You start bucking your hips and soon after she does aswell. She pulls back and pushes you violently onto the bed. "Fuck me right now jo."
"Ok babe." She kisses your neck making you moan a little. She sucks it leaving visible hickeys dark and light. Joan moves on to your torso and kisses it roughly whilst you moan loud. She gets down to your stomach and presses a light and gentle kiss. Joan gets down to your thighs and looks up for consent. You say yes. She gently kisses you inner thighs and then spreads your legs apart. She presses her cold hand against your pussy. "So wet already?"
"Mhm. Fuck me please."
"Ok baby girl." She leans down a little and licks at a fast pace. You squirm with delight and she sticks a finger in your hole. You scream and moan closing your legs making pressure on her finger. Joan pushes your legs apart and adds another finger. She then sucks on your clit softly but quickens up and goes harder. Your a moaning mess squirming and screaming every once in a while. After a full forty minutes of this without stopping she finally stops and looks up at you. "Cum for me baby."
"O-ok." You cum and she licks you all up. Joan stands up and walks around to were your head is. "See your perfect." You manage to sit up and she helps you walk into the bathroom. You guys both have a shower and she gets you Pjs and you fall asleep cuddling. "Love you baby."

Hi guys sorry this is shorter but does anyone want any suggestions? Love you guys bye! -Grace <333