Part 1

Between her stage shows, recordings and acting, the 24 year old Sivaangi had no time to stop and reflect. She was passionate about her work and had no complains.

As tiring as it was, the one thing that kept her going was the unconditional love from her fans who treated her like family. Not everyone in the industry is blessed with the kind of support she has earned over the years.

Today she had met a fan on set and the words he said was still lingering in her ears, "Nanga ungala social media la rombha miss panrom. Atleast few months once oru hi sona elarum happy ah irupom." when they were done taking pictures.

Her thoughts wandered around the time when she used to interact with them closely on and off social media. She could not skip the memories of someone who was a major part of her life back then.

It was all like a dream. The way he had come into her life and vanished without a trace. She still vividly remembered meeting him at a cozy cafe owned by her friend because he wanted to meet immediately. Her heart and soul were broken to pieces when he looked into her eyes and said those words,"I don't think we should be in touch anymore. It was good knowing you. Thanks for all that you did for me." with a straight face and no emotions.

She still did not know the reason for his decision but it was very clear that she did not mean anything to him when he meant the world to her. Yes she loved him but never at the expense of her respect.

She removed any traces of him from her account on all social media platforms as per his request and went one step further to unfollow him. He needed a life without her presence and she gave him what he wished for.

It's been close to 3 years and they have successfully managed to avoid meeting each other. In two weeks was her brother Pugazh's marriage which she could not skip. She just hoped and prayed that he will
not attend so that she can be at peace.

Ashwin on the other hand was busy with work. Last 3 years have been so rewarding for all the hard work and struggles he had to face for 7 years until he met his lucky charm at the sets of a cooking show that changed his life.

Movies, music videos and ads kept him busy enough to keep his thoughts far away from her.

"Ava rombha Chinna ponnu. Neenga pakkuvama eduthu soluveenga nu nambaren." Her father had said to him a few weeks after the show was over.

It made complete sense to him at the time. He was 30 and she was just 21. Yes he loved her beyond words could ever express but she was too young to make such a big commitment in her life.

He wanted her to achieve greater heights and live life the way she wanted to without the burden of a commitment. Just because she said he was her crush, she shouldn't be stuck for the rest of her life he thought. He made up his mind and let her go.

Years might have gone by but his love for her was the one thing that kept him sane even in the darkest of days. The smile of hers that lights up his mood, the twinkle in her eyes that creates havocs in his heart and her unconditional love that's makes him skip a beat every single time. She had his heart and soul.

There was not a single day that went by without her thoughts. Her social media accounts were maintained by PR companies now. She made sure to keep her end of the promise. To leave him without a trace. He asked for it and she abided by it.

The tears in her eyes as she walked away from him forever haunted him even today. But, her success and growth made him happy. Atleast there was some good that came out of the heartbreak.

Now, he was staring at the invitation that his close friend Pugazh had sent for his marriage. There was no way on earth she would skip as Pugazh was like her own brother. Though he knew someday they would have to meet, he was not prepared for this. But, he couldn't possibly make an excuse for this. He had no choice but to face his nightmare.