Part 12

Ashwin has always been an introverted person. Especially when it was about her, he wanted it to be just between the two of them. Somehow, he never wanted to express his feelings for HER to anyone but HER.

But, the one in front of him was his best friend and he wasn't going to let him go that easy.

Rakshan: Naa Shaki ma nu nenachen. Avanga dhana?

Rakshan was hell bent on making Ashwin say her name. They have been playing this hide and seek for too long and today he decided not to stop until Ashwin said her name.

Ashwin: Deii Raksha... Unna kola poren

Rakshan: Apo avanga illa... Vera yaaru? Ohh.... Pudichten... Dharsha va?

Ashwin: Sarath part time paithiya kaaran na... nee full time paithiya kaaran da.

Raksha: Vera yaaru Mapla... therlaye...

He put on a confused look to annoy Ashwin and it was clearly working.

Ashwin: Ava daa...

Rakshan: Ohhhh.... Pavi ah... sollave illa.

Ashwin: Un thangachi da..

Rakshan: Rithika va... idhu eppo?

Ashwin was completely exhausted from the dance shoot and was in no mood to extend this useless conversation.

Ashwin: Sivaangi. Podhuma?

Ashwin declared without a second thought.

Rakshan: Nenachen da ... nenachen. Neeyum avalum ivlo amaidhiya maintain panna apove doubt vandhuchu

Ashwin MV: Ivan Vera nelama puriyaama pesrane

Ashwin: Dei apdi Illa. Rombha nal ah pesala avalta. Ippo indha one-week ava kooda time spend panradula definitely happy.

Rakshan: Ennamo solra... nambra madri therla.

Ashwin: Aduku ennala onum panna mudiyadu. Enaku rombha pasikudhu. Engayachu sapda polam. Unkita Pesi irunda energy um pochu...

Rakshan: Dei Mapla... Enga vena polam. Nee dan epodum edachu yosichu vechurpa la.

Ashwin: Seri. Pugazh Mithra freeya irunda vara sollu. Naalai la irundu namma enjoy pannaalum avanga rombha busy ah irupanga.

They started to drive towards the newest and hottest Italian restaurant in town. It was a great hit and had raving reviews. Located in Besant Nagar, the place was known for its ambience and ocean views in addition to their world class food.

Pugazh and Mithra confirmed that they would join the duo as well.

***

Sivaangi's craze for Italian food was a well-known fact. She loved the food so much that she made it a point to do her first ever solo travel to Italy. Two weeks of absolute bliss would be an understatement for the amount of food and fun she had. She felt like a kid in Disney land and did not want to come back ever. Sadly, she had to.

Ani had tried this new Italian place a couple of days ago and was completely mind-blown. The authenticity was stunning. He instantly decided to bring her here and now seeing her enjoy the food with all her heart was definitely fulfilling.

Making her happy was the one thing he would never get tired of. The smile on her face was priceless. It took him a really long time to realize that she was rarely truly happy.

Despite the smiling face the world sees, behind that was a pain she was not willing to share. Music and food were the only two things that made her forget the suffering at least for a moment. So, he decided to keep giving her unlimited music and food to fill her days with these moments of happiness hoping that one fine day her life will have nothing but happiness.