Part 28

Sivaangi was completely lost.

Her relationship with Ashwin wasn't just complicated but convoluted and messy. He has had her heart for a long time now and she loves him unconditionally. She always has. However it has never been straight forward.

She had an instant admiration the moment their eyes had met, but little did she expect that this man was going to change her life forever. He made her feel so many new emotions that were totally uncharted. For the very first time, she found herself feeling shy around him. His unwavering attention and unmatched respect made her feel special in more ways than she could ever express. Those accidental touches and piercing eye locks, sent shocks through her body. It was all love, albeit she was too young to comprehend the depth of it. 

From being a co-star to a friend to a well-wisher to the man of her dreams, he was her serendipity. A Miracle. Her very own short-lived miracle.

Even after he crushed her into a million pieces, her heart still loved him. Only him. Even the deepest scar stood no chance opposite her love for him.

Would Ani understand any of this? Possibly not. No one in their right mind would, she told herself.

He was here for her. After three long years, he was here. Right in front of her.

Those lips that she wished were on hers all day long were now curved into a smile. His eyes were fixated on her, devouring every inch of her which he wasn't even trying to hide. His fingers around the coffee cup were moving around and the watch, she finally noticed, the one she had gifted him on the day of their Finals.

Her gaze quickly moved to his eyes that were still on her. He blinked and that's all she needed to know she was indeed right.

She gulped when he took a sip out of his cup still looking into her and subtly exchanged their cups when Ani was responding to a text.

"Kudi ma", he implored with an innocent look that baffled her.

(Drink)

"Kudi Sivu. Na doctor paathutu varen.", Ani left and before she could gather back her senses, she felt his hot breath on the back of her neck.

(Drink. I will meet with the doctor and be back soon)

He stood behind her. Their bodies were so close yet so far. With no courage to beat her temptations, she restrained herself from turning around to look at her enticing man.

"Enna panreenga...", she quavered unable to control her shivers induced by his proximity.

(What are you doing?)

"Naa onum panla. Nee dan enna ennenamo panna vekra", he whispered into her ears and his warm husky tone made her heart race in an instant.

(I am not doing anything. You are making me do crazy things)

"Ashwin.. thalli po", she pleaded for him to stop this torment which was awakening every dormant desire inside of her.

(Ashwin move away)

"Mudila.. Indha white lehenga la apdiye devadha maara iruka. Enaku edhu sari edhu thappu nu lam yosika thonala. Unna...", she turned around, placed her soft finger on his lips and gestured him to stop before it got too far.

(I am not able to. You look like an angel in this white lenhenga. I dont even know what is right and wrong anymore. I want to...)

Her cheeks colored in a beautiful shade of pink when he placed a kiss on her finger.

"Neenga seriye illa", she complained with her head down unable to look into his seductive eyes and sexy smile.

(You are not in the right mind)