Part 20

Savoring each split second, the ecstasy of two mischievous souls brewed in the intimacy of touch. Professing their love and passion by giving into their temptation without restrain held them in trance.

As though his gentle yet firm hold on her neck with his manly hands on her neck weren't tormenting her enough, his fingers moved slowly to caress while his hot breath traced her shoulder blade. She let out a subtle moan as she gasped and gulped before shutting her eyes off from his magnetic ones.

"Kanna thorandhu paaru", he whispered into ears.

(Open your eyes to look at me)

"Ash..", she found it hard to even complete his name in her intoxicated state of mind.

Being wrapped up in love from the man who had brought out the woman in her all those years ago was of course a blissful feeling. A lot of what she felt around him was a big mystery back then but not anymore. His unleashed attraction that struck her like a lightning out of nowhere, evoked an undeniable urge to devour this very moment without the baggage of the past nor the fears of the future.

"Pera full ah sollu ma", he pleaded.

(please complete my name)

"Ash...win..", she stuttered.

He was so close to losing his mind. Whist seeing her feel so captivated and tipsy by his presence was certainly gratifying, he still had to stop before it got too far.

He slowly pulled away and removed his hold on her neck. Dismayed by the sudden distance, she opened her eyes to meet his gaze which was still locked into hers.

"Iduku mela I can't keep my limits. So...", he reasoned.

(If I continue, I can't keep my limits. So...)

"Puriyudhu"

(I understand)

Ashwin had to leave before her parents showed up but he couldn't tell her the real reason. He wanted to keep what happened between her dad and him from her, if possible, forever. He loved the closeness she shared with her parents and never in his life would be the reason for even the slightest of wedges between them.

Despite wanting to stay, he had to leave, at least for the time being.

Ashwin: Na kelambatuma?

(Shall I leave?)

She knew he had to leave at some point, but it did sting her. An unconscious yet visible frown appeared on her face.

He was thrilled to see that she didn't want him to leave either.

She nodded in silence.

In 10 minutes, he was back in his car and she was standing in her balcony. She refrained from walking out with him knowing that she might not be able to hold back her emotions.

Her phone buzzed and it was him. "Manna calling"

Sivaangi: Enna aachu?

(What happened?)

Ashwin: Anga paaru ma...

(Look there)

He pointed towards the direction where she saw the early morning sun rising in all its glory.

She smiled and that brightened up his day much more than the Sun. She was his Sun afterall.

After a couple of minutes, she sensed his intense gaze still fixated on her.

Sivaangi: Neenga en apdi pakreenga?

(Why are you looking at me like that?)

Ashwin: Suriyan ah vida bright ah iruku un smile.