Part 35

With a breeze subtly brushing over her body, Sivaangi walked to the Ani's location pinned on Find Family and Friends.

They were still in the resort after an hour from when Ashwin had snuck Ani out and although she was happy about the two most important people in her life getting to know each other, there was a part of her that was aching to witness their interaction.

Not every girl is bestowed with the blessing of having two guys who care, respect, protect and love her immensely, albeit in completely different ways.

The cold air made her shiver as she neared the shore and a beautiful moon glade filled her eyes. An involuntary smile spread across her face when she heard his sexy tone reverberate in silence dancing alongside nothing but the waves embracing the shoreline.

She took swift steps to reach them and heard Ani say "For being the kind of person that deserves her love", just when she was close enough to hear them with clarity.

Unable to handle the myriad of emotions those words erupted in her, she came to a standstill with her heart racing and legs struggling to take a step forward.

Ani had always known her better than her own self. From mood swings to preferences, there wasn't anything in her life that was concealed from him, except for the detail of her past with Ashwin.

He had willingly chose to endure the ordeal of having to stand by her side as she picked the battered and bruised pieces of her soul, embrace while she screamed in pain and accept her with the flaws and scars that she held, without any questions or qualms.

He was her savior. Knight in shining armor. The only reason for her to have survived the heartbreak, pain and suffering Ashwin had left her with.

Although she knew that Ani would reckon any decision she made with a smile, to watch him say those words within days of knowing Ashwin left her speechless. It was unfathomable.

Unsure of how to control and wane the emotions that deluged her conscious, she closed her eyes and continued to focus on the melody of the waves until she felt his undeniable and invasive presence.

"Ma..", Ashwin's voice fluttered her heart in a split second.

Like the smallest fire that could end up creating a forest fire, his one word lit her insides to create a havoc that blurred the fine line between want and need.

"Sivu..", Ani's voice came right after and saved her from the torment.

She pulled Ani into a tight hug with no way to express all that she felt at the moment in words.

"Enna aachu Sivu? Na inga dhaana iruken... ", he consoled, aware of the battle in her head.

(What happened Sivu? I am right here)

"I missed you Ani. Rombhave. Enna vitutu poga maata la?", she asked meekly still leaned into his chest.

(I missed you Ani. So much. You won't ever leave me right?)

"Ippo na poganum.. Aana kandippa marriage ku varuven. Reception kum vara kandippa try panren", he assured pulling her out of the hug.

(Right now, I have to go. But I will be here for the marriage ceremony and I will certainly try my best to be here for the reception)

"I have to talk with you. Neraya.", she could not wait to tell him everything there was to share.

(I have a lot to say)

It was already too late and this was only going to make things harder as each day passed.

"Namma pesite iruka dan porom. Sivu know that nothing you say would ever change what we have. You mean the world. Nee dan enaku elame. Edha pathiyum rombha yosikaama indha one week enjoy pannu", he ruffled her hair.