Part 38

Long chapter ahead

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ashwin leaned in closer to move the strands of hair that were blocking his view of her alluring face, tucked it to the back of her ear, and caressed the nape of her neck with his fingers which left her gasping for breath.

They had always shared a comfort but this was different. The kind that makes you cross boundaries because you know that this is the person that has your heart and soul.

"Unaku ok na sollu... Aniku start pannadha iniku mudichirlam...", he whispered in his base tone that sent chills down her spine.

(If you are ok with it let me know... I will finish what we started before)

She was losing her mind as her body started to tingle with pleasure when his hot breath fell on the most sensitive part of her neck. There was no room to think nor to react when she was spellbound by the guy she had craved and ached for.

"Ash...win..", she stammered to get his name out in one go when the end of his nose brushed against her ears.

Her fragrance was like an orchard of his favorite exotic flowers put together just for him. She was exotic. She was his. Wasn't she?

She clutched his tee for support with her tiny hands gripping tight as he continued to graze her cheeks with his stubbled jawline that made her gasp for breath and he smiled under his breath, knowing his effect on her.

Her lips were closer than ever before, making him burn with need.

With one hand gripping his tee, she started to caress his nape with the other and if his groan was any indication, she was well aware of his plight. It was now her turn to tease him.

She needed him as much as needed her. He had to know that she was his equal in this.

"Ondra Renda Aasaigal... Ellam Sollave Oru Nal podhuma...", she whispered into his ears.

"Ma...", he started and before he could finish, her soft lips were on his.

***

"Enga porom?", she questioned while he started to drive after they got back to discussing his last picture.

(Where are we going?)

It was a selfie of him holding the key of their home that he had gotten customized to the exact description of her dream home which she saw for the first time only less than 12 hours ago.

It was the same background as the other pictures and when she insisted to know the meaning behind it, he had rushed her into his car.

"Specialaana edathuku", he replied with a smile, rubbing his lower lip with his fingers.

(To a special place)

A deep blush found its way to her face when the images of her lips on his suffused her mind.

It wasn't gentle but it wasn't rushed or rough either. It was intense, passionate and deep. Just like him. Just like them.

It took every ounce of restrain in him to stop his eyes from devouring the blush she was trying so hard to hide and focus on driving safe but she wasn't making it any easier for him.

Out of the blue, he pulled over to the side of a deserted road, making her jolt.

"Vandhacha?", she looked around innocently.

(Have we reached?)

"Ennala drive la concentrate panna mudila", he confessed.

(I can't concentrate on driving)