Let's chat

It's 30k reads for this story. I can't express how happy and grateful I feel right now. 

The last chapter of this story has caused a lot of questions and obviously there is a lot more details in the story to unfold. Subtle details of the past which are yet to be discussed do have a lot of play. 

The feeling when the readers are so connected to the story though its fiction and question the little details is truly a delight. I try to engage as much as possible to get your thoughts and opinions. It matters a lot to me and helps me grow as a writer.

Please do give a read on the comments section for the last chapter to know my POV.

To all my readers who take the time to read, vote and comment - THANK YOU!!!

Let's get to the point. If you have read Miracle in the Making(my other story), you probably know that I love to have some impromptu interactions. I would love to know your answers to these questions. 

1. What's the one thing you love about May I?

2. What is your take on the bond between Ashwin and Sivaangi (in the story obviously)?

3. What do you think about Ani's character?

4. How do you like the plot?

5. Leaving romance aside(it will happen when the time is right in the story), what do you think I should explore more?

6. Any feedback?

7. Your recent fav Ashaangi stories?

Once again Love you all so much ❤️