Part 31

Ashwin wasn't ready to let her go.

Holding her so close and knowing that it wasn't a figment of his imagination but very much a reality, was exhilarating.

Her petite body leaned onto his tall frame without the slightest  bit of apprehension or demurral, her shaky breath and the beautiful blush on her cheeks were awakening the burning desire he had managed to suppress all these years.

"Vidunga", she quavered under his touch while his hands gently moved her hair aside to reveal her smooth neck that adorned a simple neck piece.

(Leave me)

Inhaling her natural fragranced laced with her floral perfume was truly intoxicating.

"En vidanum", he whispered into her ears.

(Why should I let you go?)

His hot breath on her neck and his fingers moving on her waist were sending mild shocks of pleasure through her body.

"Sollu ma... Vidanuma...", he murmured and turned her around to face him.

(Tell me.. Do you want me to let you go?)

He found her trembling hands and entangled his with hers.

Crazy traffic delayed him by almost an hour. Cursing his luck, he parked the car and walked into the set with a visible frown after losing any hope of meeting her before the pairing.

To his surprise, there she was. Still in their usual spot, waiting for him. He jogged over with a grin and did not notice until she was only a few feet away that she was wearing a kurthi that he chose for her.

"Ashwineyy enna apdiye nikreenga... Nalla illaya?", she looked down to check herself when he stood frozen with a weird expression.

(Ashwineyy Why are you looking at me like that? Is it not good?)

"Na select pannadhu epdi nalla illama pogum", he smirked earning a playful hit on his chest.

(I selected this. How would it not look good?)

"Iniku last elimination week before Semi Finals Ashwiney .. Supera pannunga. All the best.", she extended her hand and he took the small tender hand into his.

(Last elimination week before Semi Finals. Do well Ashwineyy)

Reality hit him with a hammer. Realizing that he would not be able meet with her every week nor spend as much time were daunting in conscious. He wasn't prepared for it.

She had grown on him. Days started with her calls and ended with her songs. Addicted to her presence in his life, he felt like his world was about to shut down completely.

Few weeks from now, he would be Ashwin, her ex co-star. Was he just that?

Maybe they would still be friends. But was he ready to be just a friend to her?

From the simplest of wishes to the biggest of dreams, she was a part of everything he dreamed for. But was he a part of hers?

"Ashwineyy...", her voice came out in a low tone.

He raised his brows questioning her and she moved her eyes to her hand that was still in his. When she was expecting him to let her go, he chose to just shrug.

"Kaiya pudichte irundha... na epdi ready agardhu?", she whined.

(How am I to go if you keep holding on?)