Part 21

*Long chapter alert*

"Thanks so much", Ashwin thanked the random stranger who helped him get back home after being stranded in the middle of the road for an hour after a car breakdown and a dead phone on a cold January morning.

"Ashwin please. Ungala meet pannadhe avlo happy idhula neenga eduku thanks lam", the stranger was more than excited in meeting her long-time crush. The man looked like a Greek god, sexier and more dapper in person than any picture or video. Not even close.

His introverted nature was very well established and it was to be expected that he will maintain a safe distance with her being a girl but the fact that he did not even ask her name was astonishing. She was grateful that he at the very least accepted to drive with her instead of just making a call to a friend.

"En per Kavya", she introduced herself.

"Thanks, Kavya", he smiled.

The charming smile that any girl would fall for. She was a well-established surgeon and yet this man had her enchanted in a single smile. She could not help but think what would it be like to be loved by him. 

Shrugging away those thoughts before ruining the good moment,"Can I get a selfie?"

This wasn't anything unusual. He loved to meet his fans and the least he could do in return for their never-ending support is to smile for a picture.

Watching all of this from a distance, Sivaangi was lost. First off, he was reckless and now he was standing there smiling with a girl who was not her.

Rakshan standing next to her wondered why his sister was so disturbed and anxious. The twenty minutes he had taken to reach her place, she had called him every single minute. It was so unusual of her to react for something as menial as not being able to reach a number.

As soon as he reached, he could tell that she had been worried sick by the way her eyes and face looked though she denied to his face. There were so many unsaid emotions overwhelming her and witnessing it first-hand opened up a lot of questions and plausibilities.

Why was she so scared of anything bad happening to Ashwin? She hasn't even been in touch with him for years and all of a sudden it looked like they had travelled back to the sets of CWC2. Vivid memories rushed back filling him with pictures of how the two used to be. In their own little world where no one else existed but the two of them.

Snapping back to reality with a jerk when she pat his shoulders,he put his pondering into a back burner for the time being.

Sivaangi: Va ney polam.

(Come lets go)

Rakshan: En thangam? Avana pakanum nu soniye.

(Why? You wanted to see him right?)

Sivaangi: Paathachu. Polam.

(Ya and I did. So, lets go)

Rakshan: Thangam.. oru nimisham. Enna prechana?

(What is your problem?)

Sivaangi: Oru prechanayum illa.

(Nothing)

Rakshan: Enkita solraduku en ivlo yosikra?

(Why are you hesitating?)

Sivaangi: Avaru 25 minutes la call panla. Next second lendu en manasu patta paadu enaku dan theriyum. Inga vandu paatha... avaru cool ah sirichtu dan irukaaru.

(When he did not call me in 25 minutes, each second that passed gave me a panic attack. But he seems to be cool and unaffected.)

Rakshan: Avana yaaro drop panirkaanga. Maybe his car broke down. Avan thanks solran. Iduku lam kovama?