Part 14

Even in the crappiest of her moods, food and music never failed to cheer and lift her mood up. Being a foodie that she has always been, food was therapeutic. For the first time in a very long time, even that fell short. The spread of exotic Italian vegetarian dishes that looked custom made for her would have made her jump with joy on any other day but none of it even looked barely appetizing at the moment.

Sipping her lemonade, she sat only inches away from him trying to act unaffected by the intense gaze of his. He did not care about the questions he would have to answer after for the way was gawking at her. With a sleeveless crop top that fit her perfect and a skirt that moved like a wave by the wind, she looked exquisite and could not take his eyes off of her. Perks of her not being 21 anymore he thought to himself.

Though Mithra had elaborated to Pugazh about her unexpected meeting with Ashwin and how Sivaangi had been off that whole day after the incident, seeing it in person gave him so much more perspective to what Mithra was ranting about. It was so unusual to watch the silence between them. Even when they had senseless fights, they would always be in each other's ears. 

He remembered Mithra's exact words, "Avangalkulla edo iruku. Atleast irundurku. Rendu perum rombha pesikala aana kanlaye neraya therinjuchu. Sogam, kovam, varutham, aekam elllame."

He had shrugged it off as it was not the first time Mithra thought that there was something more between Sivaangi and Ashwin than the duo let on.

Pugazh knew that they shared immense care and respect. During their show, it was Sivaangi who took the first step to make Ashwin comfortable with everyone on set and their bond like their fans was adored by the CWC family as well. He did not think there was anything more than a good friendship then. In fact, that was his belief until now. He could not stop pondering over what if his belief was completely misplaced.

Ashwin could not stand her silence. This wasn't the good kind they shared when they let their eyes speak. This was the bad kind which would only make things worse. He wanted to be alone with her. Waiting for the right moment might ruin things and he wasn't going to let that happen. Not after wasting three whole years that he could have spent with her.

Ashwin: Pugazh late aiduchu. Neenga kelambunga. Nalaiku Sangeeth function la meet panlam.

Pugazh: Aama Mapla. Time ponadhe therla. Sivaangi ah drop pantu ponum.

This twist in the story was something he did not expect that he probably should have.

Ashwin MV: Ava kooda thaniya irukanum nu dan da unna po solren. Ipdi sodhikaadha da.

Mithra understood Ashwin's reaction and smiled knowingly before jumping in to rescue her newest brother (may be in law in the future).

Mithra: Illa namakku inum konjam things vaangara vela iruku. Ashwin neenga drop pannunga.

Sivaangi glared at Mithra as she was well aware of what her sister-in-law was trying to accomplish. The Ashaangi fan in her was evident.

Pugazh looked at Mithra with a confused look as he was sure they had completed all preparations. She gestured to go with her story which he did.

Pugazh: Aama ma... marandhuten. Nee Ashwin kooda poriya?

Rakshan sensed the scene and decided it might be better to sit this one out. After all he would be the happiest if Ashwin and Sivaangi spent sometime each other. But would fate let him be?

Sivaangi: Na Rakshan anna kooda poren.

Rakshan: Illa ma. Konjam urgent work iruku.

Sivaangi: Apo driver vara solre.