Part 29

If eyes could speak, their love would have been professed in a million little ways by this very second.

Their locked eyes reminisced their most favorite memory that was etched in their hearts and their smiles reflected the joy of their souls. Lost in their own world, both Sivaangi and Ashwin were oblivious to notice that Ani had excused himself to take a call.

His eyes were teasing hers to bring back every frame of that magical moment that made her heart palpitate even today while hers embraced his adorable yet naughty soul into tight hug for gifting her those few minutes of bliss.

As the song "Nenjai Poo Pol Koidhavale" started to play in background, she expected anyone but him to walk through those doors.

Not in her wildest of dreams, she would have ever guessed that the shy and introverted man of her dreams had been pulling all favors that he possibly could, to plan this surprise for her.

He did not mind being in a set full of unknown people, amidst every successful musician in the Tamil movie industry who he had nothing to do with, nor all the talks that would go around post the telecast.

All he wanted was to make her feel special.

He had walked in like a Prince charming with a killer smile, messy hair and a Greek god like allure which still gave her goosebumps and cold shivers.

His gaze had fixated on her, the very moment he walked on to the stage and she was all that he could see. Her struggle to look into his eyes was still fresh in his memory. Every tiny expression and antic of hers were magnified, and carved deep into in his mind.

In those fleeting seconds, for the very first time, she felt his love for her. Basking in the "Swept her off her feet" kind of love that she never believed existed until then, her reality at that instant was better than any fairy tale.

It was a night to remember and a pleasure to behold. Forever.

Three years later, here they were. Together. Reliving those exact moments and emotions through each other's eyes.

Blinking out of their trance after a couple of knocks from the Valet, they reluctantly got out of the car after passing on the keys.

A few minutes of silence and a couple of stolen glances later, he finally mustered up the courage to initiate a conversation about that magical night.

"Nee aniku rombha azhaga irunda ma. Naa apdiye flat", he whispered into her ears and entangled his fingers in hers.

(You were absolutely splendid that night. I was just spell bound)

Her heart that was already racing, was now out of control.

All these years, she always believed that her feelings for him was completely one sided until a few weeks ago and now, listening to him open up about these beautiful details of their past was like finding hidden treasures in the most unexpected of times.

Her steps got slower and gradually came to a stop as she turned to look into his eyes that were gleaming with ecstasy.

"Aniku edukaaga vandeenga nu enaku theriyaadhu... aana enakaaga vandheenga. En life laye marakka mudiyaadha nal.", her kohled eyes glistened as a reflection of her overwhelming emotions.

(I am not sure why you came that night but you did come for me. It is the most unforgettable moment of my life)

Although he had his reasons for not letting her see the love he had for her back then, that wasn't the case now.