Prologue

Harrys pov:

I open my eyes, and the only thing i see is white snow. White snow underneath me, white snow besides me and................................white snow above me. Its just everywhere, this white snow.

"Pretty....", I think as I try to move, wich is pretty hard to do. "Im hurting everywhere and....... its cold"

"Why am I even here....?", I try to rememer how I got in this situation, but at first nothing comes to mind. "Ah......Right!", I mumble when I remember what happend, when I remember how foolish I was to never notice anything.

-Flashback-

I wake up next to my beautyfull wife, Ginny Potter nee Weasley, and give her a kiss on the forehead, like I do every morning. "Mhhhhh...", Ginny opens her eyes and looks up at me. "Are you already going to work, babe?", she asks while taking my hand in hers and giving it a light squeez.

"Today is the day that you have the Meeting with the head of the Department of Magical Games and Sports, right?", my lovely wife asks me ans I nod at her, while looking down since I will be home really late today. "The meeting ends at 9.40pm, if I remember right?", Ginny asks me, with a weird expression. "Thats right, it starts at 8pm an dwe shuld be done by around 9.40pm, and I will come home by broom, wich will take me about 5 minutes, so I will be home by around 9.50. Ginny, honey, I will try to be home as soon as possible", I give her another kiss on the head and smile at her. She smiles back, but somewhy, the smile doesnt reach her eyes, but I shake it of as sleepyness, since she had a lot going on lately.

I get of the bed and make my way to the bathroom, wich is right across from our room. Before I exit the bedroom, i look back at Ginny and see that she fell asleep again. "I guess she really was tired...", I think to myself as I go into the bathroom, where my change of clothes is already waiting for me. I do my usual morning routine and take my broom. I quickly put on a cloak, since its snowing pretty badly right now and go to the backjard, then I mount my broom and put my invisibility cloak over my wintercloak.

While Im flying torwards the Ministry I look down at the snowcoverd ground. "There must be about 45cm of snow on the ground, by the looks of it, probably even more.....I should bring some hot chocolate on my way home, Ginny would probably like that...", I look up again and enjoy the feeling of being on a broom.

The day at the Ministry went by as usually, some paperwork, some meetings, all in all, pretty boring. When its time for the meeting with the head of the Department of Magical Games and Sports, where we are going to discuss where weˋre going to put he Aurors for guarding at the next Quidditchgame, I stand up and make my way to the meetingroom, when my secretary comes over to me and starts talking: "Sir, the head of the Magical Games and Sports Department has and emergency at home and had to leave earlier, thats why he wanted me to tell you to postpone the meeting to whenever your shedule is free". I nodded and told her the date and time to where the postponed meeting should be. "Well, its only 8.05, Ginny will surely be surprised to see me home this early!"

I open the door to our house after buying some hot chocolate on my way home, and instantly hear laugher coming out of the livingroom. "Are Ron and Hermione here? I didnt know that they were supposed to come today...Welp, Ill just give one of the hot chocolates to Hermione, she would probably enjoy it more than me anyways!", I think, starting to make my way over to the livingroom, when I hear somehing that makes me stop dead in my traks..."Anyways, Ginny, baby, when are you going to ask Potter to change his bank account to your name? Then you can finally divorce him and be with me instead!", a male voice says and I hear Ginny giggle and Ron and Hermione muttering something in agreement. "Dont worry, darling, I will do that soon!", Ginny said and everyone started laughing at that. "Well, I mean he is useless now, so we could also just make him suffer a little and invite him to your and Olivers wedding, Ginny!", Hermione says and Ginny startd laughing loudly and agrees with Hermione.