Chapter 30

Hadrian's pov (12 almost 13 y/o):

"You really think there will be more Hocruxes? Why?", father asks me curiously. His face shows doubt and I smirk at that. "I have my ways of knowing. I have my sources", I tell him in a mysetrious manner and he grins at me. "Well then, you are excused from todays lessons and you are allowed to travel around a little. I am sure you can arrange your stays and transtort on your own, or must I aid you in that?", father raises a brow in question. "Of course not. I can at least manage traveling on my own", I inform him and smile innocently.

"One more thing, son", father calls back to me as I am about to open the door. "Yes, father?", I ask curiously. "If you really are right, then I want you to tell me where you got that information from, got it?", he asks me sternly, probably not wanting to miss and opportunity to gain a great source of information. "Sure thing", I say and smile one last time, before making my way to my room to quickly pack some things and shdow travel to where I will find some of the Hocruxes. For the sake of my very first personal project.

Draco's pov:

"So, Draco, you don't look well...", Daphe asks me, worry leaking from her voice. "...", I don't know how to phrase my next sentence. "Draco? You know you can tell us anything, we're your friends", Gregory says and puts a comfronting hand on my shoulder.

I take a deep breath.

"Well, in the past few days, I have done some major reflecting on myself... I have been stidying sometjing from the muggle world, actually...", I start, seeing as it is the best to start from the beginning and explain everything slowly. "Muggle world? You? That is unexpected!", Pansy comments and I frown. "Shut it", Thoe whispers to her and I smile to him in thanks.

"I have been studying what they call "LGBTQIA+" for a long time now, but I have gone trough it more intensly in the past week", I say. "Wait, I have heard of that! It's sexualitys and Genders,am I right?", Blaise asks me and I nod in response. "Go on", Vincent urges me.

"I'm gay"

There is a long silence, suffocating as well. They all seem to be frozen, knowing what being gay means. In the wizarding world, the LGBTQIA+ excists, but isn't that well known. They only know some terms, for excample "gay", "bi", "trans" and "nonbinary". As I said, they don't know much. They turn to look at eachother, as if wantinf to see what the others think about this situation.

"Draco...", Pansy starts. "Are you sure? I mean, it could all be a phase", Blaise goes on, whuch causes me to frown. "It is not a phase!", I state and there is silence again. "How can you be so sure about that?", Daphne asks skeptically. "Have you ever dated a girl to know that you don't like it?", Theo asks and Vincent and Gregory nod along iwtb him, knowing that I never dated a girl. "No, have you guys ever dated someone of the same sex to know that you don't like that?", I ask in return, m frlwn deepening. "No! I, for my part, just know that I don't like girls! How could I?", Daphne states and I stare at her blankly.

"Dray, how can you like boys...?", Theo seems to be genuely confused by me being gay, but I get angrier none the less. "The same way Pansy and Daphne like boys!", I almost yell now, hating the situation more and more by the second. "If you don't accept me, then just say so!", I finaly yell out. "Draco...", Vincent says and there is a short silence again. "I accept you! And support you!!", Theo says enthusiastically. "Me too! How can I stop being friends with you, just because of whom you like?", Blaise smiles at me and Vincent and Gregory nod along. "How about ou girls?", Theo asks the girls, giving them a stern look. "I will be your friend no matter what, Dray!", Daphne doesn't hesitate at all after Theo's question.

All of our attention turns to Pansy. "Well?", Vincent asks her. "You can also not accept me. Just say something", I say, not wanting to wait any longer. "Draco...", when Pansy finally looks at me, she has tears in her eyes. "What's wrong?", Daphne goes over to her and hugs her. After she calms down a little, she looks at me again. "Is there no chance that you might be bi?", she asks, her face tearstruck. "No way", I say and she sights again, another sob escaping her. "Draco... I haveliked you for a very long time..", she confesses and I raise my brows in surprise. "And I want to be mad at you, I really do. I want to be mad at you for rejecting me before I even had the chance to confess, but I can't. It's not your fault that you're gay...", she tells us and I hold my breath, not knowing if she will want to bee friends with ne from now on. "I accept you", she finally says and I smile in relife. "But you aren't allowed to date assholes!", she goes on and I nod. "I would never dare to do that!", I agree and we smile at eachother.