Chapter 4

This chap is dedicated to my dearest un-Bi-ological twinnue AmyAnime0071. If u happen to like dramas, lgbtq, marvel any mythioloy, follow her, she writes really good stories and she inspires me a lot and encourages me to write more. She really is a great friend!

Harry pov:

I wake up just to find myself im moms arms, while Charles is playing to the floor right infront of us. He looks up and instantly starts giggeling at me, making grabby hands, asking for me to come down and play with him. Now mom finally seems to notice that I have woken up and smiled at me. "Is my little Harry hungry?", she cooed at me and I nodded a little, feeling hungry as soon as she mentioned it.

"Lets go get my baby some food, hmm?", she asks and looks at Charles for a while, deciding that she could leave him alone for a little while and go get some food to eat here. She eventually set me down next to Charles, who still was taller than me, and went to the kitchen to get some babyfood. "Mommy will be right back, babies!", she sais while going to the kitchen.

I look over to Charles, who notices and looks right back at me. I look into his chocolate brown eyes and he looks in my green ones, and neither of us moves for a while, we just enjoy eachothers presence. "I'm back, my babies!", we are interrupted by mom, who comes back to the living room abd sets the food on the small table infront of the sofas and love seats. "Now, Charlie, Harry, come to mama!", she kneels down, right next to the table, which isn't that far away from us, abd makes grabby hands torwards me and my older twin, waiting for us to stand up and go over to her.

Charles is the 1st one to move. He stands up, a little shakely, but he still manages to stand up fully on his own. He looks down at me and extends his hand for me to grab onto, which I do, and Charles helps me to stand up. "He must have noticed that I still can't stand up on my own....", I think while trying to keep my balance.

It has been a few month since I was told that Severus Snape, the cold dungeon bat, the halfblood prince, is my godfather. A lot happend since then, for example, Charles and I also got godmothers, but only 1 each, since "the dark times" have started. Unlike in my last life, Alice Longbottom isn't my godmother, but Charles. Surprisingly, my godmother is Minerva McGonagall. Well, maybe it isn't that surprisingly, after all, she did come visit us often, along with Alice, Frank and baby Neville Longbottom. It's unbelivable that I am almost 1 year old now. That's right, I'm turning 1 in 2 months!

I am brought back to the real world, when Charles draggs me forwards slightly, unwilling to let go of my hand. I looke up at him and smile, which causes him to smile as well. We both slowly and very shakely make our way to mom, who is cheering on us the whole time.

Finally, we arrive at the table, with much effort. Mom smiles happily and hugs the both of us tightly. "My babies are soo good at walking, I can't belive how fast time flies by!", she has happy tears in her eyes and looks extreme proud. We eat our food after being hugged by mom a bit more. The baby food is good, but not as good as real food, which I greatly miss.

"Your birthday is coming us soon, my babies. What would you like to have?",another thing that I noticed is that mom and dad are spoiling us quiet a lot, or is it just my imagination? It could just be my imagination, I never experienced any kind of real, genuine love in my past life, so maybe we are being treated just how every baby should be treated..?

"Bwoom!", Charles yells loudly and giggles at the small echo that could be heard from the hall outside of the open door. "No, Charlie, you are to young to have your own broom, and besides, who put that idea in your head? Was it your daddy? Or pherhaps Uncel Paddy?", mom looks at Charles sternely and he just pouts, which looks a lot like when dad pouts. "I will not get you a broom, Charlie!", mom repeats her previous statement. "Wine! Den I want a lion pwushie!", Charles finally gives up and desides on another gift.