Chapter 27

Draco's pov:

"Dragon!", I hear mother call out for me. I turn around in the direction where the voice came from, and there they are, my parents, standing tall and mighty, sticking out of the crowd with their noble clothes and their noble posture. It takes me everything to keep myself from smiling (I have to keep my Malfoy face on). "Mother", I greet, "Father, how have the 2 of you been?", I ask them and mother smiles kindly at me. "We've been great, but not as great as we would have been with you", mother assures me and I nod my head. Of course mother would say something like that. "How was your 1st schoolyear, Dragon?", father asks me, looking down at me while his nose is held high in the air. "It's been fine. Good grades, good friends, good allies. Though I must say that Potter got on my nerves a lot; always getting himself in trouble and all", I explain and we all turn our heads to the Potter family, just as they turn their heads to us. Father and Potter Senior glare at eachother, mother smiles awkwardly and Potter Female just ignores my mothers attempts to be civile and turns her head away in favor of her son.

Potter Junior and me just stare at eachother, as if challenging the other to come at us first, but neither does. "Let's go, we wouldn't want to waste our time with.... those things", father makes a disgusted face in their direction and Potter Senior just glares harder. "Shall we", mother offers me her arm to take and we apparate to Malfoy Manor. Once we arrive, I let my Malfoy Mask drop and smile at mother and father, who return the smile. "I missed you a lot", I tell them and we hug. "Us too. It wasn't the same without you around, my son", mother assures me and kisses my cheek fondly.

"Shall we head to a sitting room? Severus will be here in a minute and we can wait there for him", father offers and we all agree to go and wait for Sev by the floo. Just as father has predicted, it doesn't take long for Sev to floo into the room and he looks bad. "You look bad, Severus. Did somethign happen?", mother asks concerned. "Well thank you for the conpliment, Narcissa", Sev jokes. "You know I didn't mean it that way. Now spill the tea!", she orders with a huff and Sev lets himsekf drop down on a sofa and take a cup of tea, which a house elf has brought in not too long ago.

"I was just remembering how it would have been Hadrian's first year. I was wondering what house he will be in, or what subject he would like the best and so on...", he just looks down at the tea in his hands, hair falling over his face in a way that prevents me from seeing his face, but I'm sure that he looks sad and depressed, just like every time ge looks when he thinks or talks about his missing godson. "He is not dead, Severus, and you know it. He is a strong boy and he will live a long and happy life!", mother kind of scolds Sev and he just chuckles at that. "I guess you're right. If he is at least a tiny bit like his grandmother, he wouldn't die that easily", he the agrees and takes a large gulp of the tea.

When he looks up again, there is not a hint of depressionor sadness in his face. "The tea is hot", he whines as he makes a face. "Oh my, did Sevy get an burnie burnie?", father asks jokingly and Sev just glares at him, just as jokingly. "Lucius, don't you dare embarasse me in front of my godson!", he retores and father laughs. "You're sounding as if he hasn't seen you at your worst already!", he meant it to be another joke, but I am instantly forced to remember Sev's depressed state the day Lady Potter had informed him that there are no records of Hadrian from his 5th birthday on.

To be honest, I felt really sad too, after hearing of that, for some reason.

"Draco, are you alright?", mother asked me worriedly. I just smiled at her and took a cup of tea for myself. "I am well, mother. I was just wondering about Hadrian...", I trail of, not wanting to sadden Sev even further. "Do go on, Dragon", Sev encourages me and I take a sip of tea before going on. "I just had some questions on my mind for a while now...", I trail of again, kind of knowing that the only one who could answer the questions I had was Sev. "Keep going. Ask anything you want and I shall answer to the best of my abilities", Sev smiled at me, and to my siurorise didn't seem saddened at all.

"Well.... you told me that Hadrian could be a male omega once... I was wondering if you could tell me mire of his behavior instead of his looks?", I ask, unsire of how to form that question in the first place. Sev just chuckled at that and mother and father giveme a look (i don't really know what that look is supoosed to mean, but I don't think it means anything good). "Well, I can't say much, but I can say that he was smart. Very much so. His eyes seemed to have held all the knowlage in this world and he seemed to understand whomever someone spoke to him", Sev told us and mother and father seemed surprised too.

"Now, now, Severus, you sure must be bragging?", father looks at Sev with rised brows. "I have no need to brag to you, my dearest friends. I would gain nothing in lieing", Sev protests and mother claps her hands together. "He must be a protegy!", mother smiles brightly and keeps clapping. "I am sure that by now he must be a genius, studying somewhere and living a wonderfull life!", she says, more to reassure Sev than to compliment Hadrian. Sev just smiles at that, silently thanking mother for her help.

Charles' pov:

After an usual glaring contest between father and Lord Malfoy we apparate home and move to the dining room, where a few snacks have been prepared for us. "Have you found anything on Hadrian yet???", I aks as soon as we all are seated. There is a short silence in the room, before mom finally speaks up. "We haven't found anything yet", mom says and there is silence again. "We should sent the Order to search for him!", the loud voice of Dumbledore booms trought the room. "Albus?", dad asks surprised. "Well, you want to find him, and it would be best to have him here so that Charles won't be distracted anymore than he already is, so we should sent the Order to find him. We will search all over the world; from China to America and even the North Pole", Dumbledore smiles at us and we all agree to that. We dine together, talking mainly about our plans to get Hadrian back and how he will have to lear everything about the magical world as quickly as possible, seeing as Dumbledore thinks it would be best to have him train with me, to at least be able to protect himself if needed. I am already looking forward to that!