Chapter 12

Harrys pov:

"There you are!", Emma calls, as she lifts me up from under a table in some random, unused study. "Norman, Rey, I've found him!", she then calls to the 2 other people who were searching for me. "Harry!", Norman calls as he and Rey come in. "Hatchling", Rey greets. "Come on, we are already late in our scedule!", Norman calls. "No, he has to lear flying with me first!", Emma complains. "I think he wants to come and lear more muggle subjects with me, rather than learning about magic or flying all day", Rey sais and I roll my eyes. "They do realise that I'm only 2 years old, right?", I ask myself for the 100th time this week, and it's thuesday!

"Harry!", Emma suddelnly calls. "Yes?", I look up at her in question. "What do you wanna learn to do first? You know, we can also lear how to do other sports, like karate or archery, swordmanship and so on!", she tries to convince me to go with her. "Well, Harry, I can also read you some cool muggle stories that are related to culture in diffrent countries! There are also knights in the stories and dragons!", Rey objects. "Harry, I can also teach you potions if your tired and we can read magical stories. We can also lear more about pureblood culture, since we will have to use them somedays!", Norman smiles at me. "So, what do you wanna do?", Emma asks, almost yelling.

"How about you do a scedule for the things Harry will learn? That way, you would always know what Harry has to study and when", came Mateos voice from behind. I turn around and see him and his mate, Rufus, standing there in the doorway. Eve though they are both already 14, we all have a really good relationship and a strong bond as siblings, seeing as Mateo is our older brother and Rufus is practically our brother in law.

"That's actually pretty genius!", Emma says, getting impressed as easily as ever. "I should have thought of that!", Norman curses and Rey just shakes his head at him. "Welp, too late, Man. My awsome boyfriend already thought of a solution!", Rufus laughs and sticks his tongue out at Norman. "Wait you little dick-",  Emma tries to defebd Norman but is cut off by Mateo. "No cussing infront of my baby Hazzy!", he yells, getting all the attention at once. Then all attention goes to me. "Hazzy.... you -you haven't heard that word, have you...?", Emma asks, suddenly really serious. "What word? Dick?", I ask innocently, wanting to teach them a lesson for cussing in front of children. "Gaaaahhh! Harry, no!", Emma instantly yells. "Harry, do nit say that word!", Norman scolds me, while glaring at Emma. "Why not?", I tilt my head to the side slightly, making me look even more confused. " 'Cause it's a bad word", Rey  explains trying to act calmly. At this point, Mateo and Rufus have already left the room, letting the 3 6 year olds deal with this situation. "Dick!", I say, even with all the protest, I just keep saying it. "Dick!!!", I yell loudly.

"What was that, Harry?", papa comes into the room. I look at Emma, Norman and Rey and then at papa. Now I have 2 options; 1) act as if papa missheard you and you said chick and save Emmas, Normans and Reys lifes, or 2) say the word again and teaching them a lesson for cussing in front of children. Being the son of a marauder and the godson of another, you probably know what I'm going to do.

"Dick!", I yell again, reaching my arms up to be picked up. Grey is shocked for a moment, before he picks me up and puts me on his hips. "Harry, son, please don't say that word ever again... okey?", he asks, kissing my forehead. Even thought we have known eachother for about 1 year, I have grown close to everyone in this family. I love them all dearly, so I will let this one slide this time, without that much trouble.

"Okey!", I yell and kiss papas cheek. "That's a good boy!", he praises me and ruffles my hair before kissing my head. "Wanna go for a walk?", he asks me and I nod. "Oh, and you 3. I will see you at my office at 8 tonight. Do not be late", he says sternly, before leaving the room with me still in his arms. We go out in our giant garden and walk torwards the forest, where we usually take our walks in the mornings.

At malfoy manor:

3rd pov:

Severus is pacing infront of the whole malfoy family while telling them about what the aurors and the police have said in the letters he got this morning. "And so, they give up on Harry and advice us to do so too, since there is no way that he's still alive. Can you belive that?!", he concludes the short story. "Mother, who is uncle Sev talking about?", Draco asks, coming into the room. "No one, so-", Lucius starts but is cut off by his wife. "Lucius, he can know. Draco, darling  we are talking about Severus' other godson, Hadrian. He should be a bit younger than you and he dissapeard about a year ago. The aurors from both, magical and muggle world told us to give him up, since he will not be found again", Narcissa explains to her son, who in return just looks at Severus with a sad expression. "Father, mother, isn't there anything we can do for Hadrian and Sev? We could inquire a private searching team, with our wealth and influence, that wouldn't be a problem", Draco suggests and Severus smiles at him softly. "Dragon, let's just leave it be... if Harrys not going to be found, there is nothing we can do. And besides, my sadness would only grow if even a private searching team wouldn't be able to find him...", Severus explains to his godson and smiles at him.

"Now come here! I still have you, so it's fine!", he opens his arms for Draco to hug him, which the blonde does and he is pickes up by his godfather. Severus puts Draco on his lap and opens a random book that was lieing around on the table. "Page 394 should be to your likeing, Severus", Lucius informed his friend.