Chapter 2

Sirius pov:

Its the 30 of july and once again, Iˋm at Jamesˋ house, remus is here with us as well and we are watching a film on the TV that James brought just a few weeks ago as a present for his pregnant wife, Lily Potter. The Potters have invited us over to have a movienight, since Lily will be going to give birth soon and the Potters will have to spend most of their time with their babys, so we kind of planned this movienight as a goodbye to our childless lifes. Sadly, Peter couldnˋt make it, he said he has some work to do that needs to be done as soon as possible. Even thought itˋs already been 2 years since Peter started working at the Ministry for the Department of Magical Games and Sports, he is still as busy as ever and always gives his very best while working, wich is very good, of course, but he spends less and less time with us. He promised to spend more time with us after the twins are born thought, so everything is fine, i guess.

"Lily, love, are you tired? Do you want me to help you up the stairs?", James asks with a worried look on his face. "James, Iˋm not tired yet, I will tell you when I want to sleep, though, I promise!", Lily smiles lovingly at her husband and he smiles back just as lovingly. "Lily, itˋs already 11pm, you should really go to sleep now!", James insists, putting an arm over his wifes shoulder and hugging her closer to himslef. "Honey, Iˋm f-", Lily starts to arguing back but stops mid sentence, grabbing her already really big belly and looking down. "Lily, are you okay...?", Remus asks and James stands up and kneels down in front of his wife. "Love, whats wrong?", he asks and I can hear all the worry in his voice. "Water...", Lily says. "Padfood, go grab some water for Lily, will you?", James asks me and I go over to the kitchen when I hear Lily yell: "No, James, my water broke!"

Everything goes by fast from here on, and now Remus and I are in St. Mugos waiting room, while Lily is in labor and James is there to help her. The clock strickes midnight. "So the twins birthday is going to be the 1st, huh?", Remus laughs lightly, trying to lighten the mood. We wait. For a very long time.

Finally, at about 01.40am, james comes into the waiting room and gestures for us to follow him. "The twins have been born", he says while we walk. Remus and I say our congratulations and follow him into a room. There is Lily, sitting on the bed, with 2 fabric bundles in her arms. "May I introdice to you, my sons, Charlus Fleamont Potter and Hadrian James Potter", James says proudly, pointing at the according boy while introdicing them. "Remus, Siriuis, we thought about ths a lot and we want the 2 of you to be the godfathers of our baby boys...", Lily says and I instantly grab Harry out of Lilys arms and hold him tightly to my chest. "Mine!", I say childischly and the others start laughing at my childischness, but hey, its true, I want to be Harrys godfather. "Sure, sure, Padfood, then I will be Charlies godfather", Remus says while giggeling. He then walks over to Lily and takes Charls out of her arms.

"Siri, look at their cute faces!", Remus walkes over to me and we both coo at the twins cuteness. "I know! They are just so precious, arenˋt they, Remmy?", I look at him and burn the scene in front of me into my memorie; Remus holding his godson, a gentle smile on his face. He gives Charls his hand and the older twin instantly takes Remusˋ finger in his small hands and starts squeezing it lightly, then, he opens his eyes and Remus seems mezmerised by his beautyfull, brown eyes. I feel some heat come up to my cheeks as I stare at the breathtaking sight before me. "Is there something on my face, Padfood?", Remus suddenly turns around to face me and i feel some more heat go to my cheeks. "No, itˋs nothing, nothing at all!", I turn back to look at little Hadrian in my arms and see him snuggle closer to me. "Haha, seems like he regognizes you as his godfather, Padfood!", James laught along with Remus and Lily smiles softly, seeming happy to have us as the twinsˋ godfathers. "James, Lily, Remmy, look, Harryˋs opening his eyes!", Iˋm very excited about seeing my godsons eyes for the 1st time.

Harrys pov:

Whe I come to sense, I feel someone holding me protectively. I feel save for the 1st time in a while, well, besides Shi. I move a little and find it to be harder than usual to do so. Then, I open my eyes, wanting to see why was holding me, wanting to see the person with whom I feel save. I open my eyes, and am met with my godfathers, Siriusˋ, grey eyes and his smiling, cheerfull face. He looks down at me with wonder in his eyes and I try to speack, but end up just making some weird noises. "Aww, look at him! I told you he recognizes his godfather", a man that looks a lot like me said. "Thats just so adorable!", a women with red hair and green eyes agreed. I look aroound a little, in the hope to find out where I am. Everything is white; the walls, the bed, the sheets, the courtains, just everything. "I must be in a hospital...", I think, looking back at my godfather who was staring at me this whole time. "Lily, James..... look at this! His eyes- his eyes are like 2 diffrent colors!", Siris eyes wide when he says that and I am surprised as well. Last I checked my eyes were a vibrant emerald green. "Well, Shi told me that some things would change. I guess thatˋs one of the changes he was talking about. "Really? Let me see!", the women reached out to me and I was passed to her. "James look, he is just so adorable!", the women says. "I know, Lily, I know", the men says and I notice the names; Lily and James. "Are those my Parents...?", I ask myself and come to the conclusion that they must be.