Chapter 15

Authirs note, important:
This Chapter will be in the past futur (?). Yeah, like where Harry died, in that timeline to see some other reactions and find out another thing...

Dracos pov:

I hear a knock at the door of my office in Malfoy manor. "Come in!", I call and an house elf comes in. He patiantly waits fir me to finish reading the paper and when I look up, he looks rather nervous. "Is something the matter, Witty?", I ask the young elf and he looks down. "Master Malfoy, Mister Ronald Weasley and Miss Hermione Granger are her to talk to you...", he explains and I'm surprised. "Why would ⅔ of the golden trio come here?", I think but get up to meet them none the less. "Where are they?", I ask Witty. "In the living room on the 1st floor. The one closest to the entrace hall", he explains and I thank him. He then goes away to finish other chores.

I make my way to the living room, getting a bad feeling on the way there. When I arrive, I open the door and am met with 2 devastated old Gryffindores. They look about 20 years older than they are and look as if they haven't slept in years and cried nonstop for days. "Weasley, Granger", I greet them and their heads jolt up. "Malfoy!", Granger sobs out and I think it was actually supposed to be a greeting. Weasley just nods in my direction and starts comfronting his grilfriend. "What do I owe the pleasure to?", I ask politely after Granger calmed down enough to talk properly.

"It's about Harry....", Weasley starts. Granges takes in a deep breath and looks me dead in the eyes. "He's dead", she says calmly with tears in her eyes. I look at her in disbelive, waiting for her to tell me that it was just a prank and they want to borrow some money for their wedding or whatever, but nothis alike comes. "You're joking, right?", I ask slowly, not sure how to react to the situation. Granger just looks away and Weasley shakes his head solemly. "How?", I almost growl out, wanting to know what had killed Harry Potter, when not even the most dark wizard of all times could. "Ginny..... we....potions", and Granger starts sobbing again. Weasley hugs her and she rests her head on his shoulder. I look at Weasley, seeing as Ganger is in to state to answer me. "Well, you need to know that Ginervy never really loved Harry... she used love potions, lots of love potions.... and not just on Harry, she also gave us controling potions, so we would act the way she and Dumbledore want us to....", he explains and I nod, processing the information.

"Well, Ginerva only wanted him for money and fame, she cheated on him, with Oliver Wood. Harry came back from work earlier and saw it.... he wasn't happy and I think at that moment, the love potions broke. They had a fight, and Ginny stabbed him. She ordered us to help her and burry Harry in the snow for the night. The next day, she made us trow him in a lake.....", Weasley goes on and Granger starts sobbing more. "The next day, the potions on us broke too. We were taken to court and they cleared the potions from our system. Ginerva was put in Azkaban and we were let of, since we were controlled to do so....", Weasley explains that all of that happend about 4 weeks ago and that they had to spend these 4 weeks in Azkaban, since they also hwlped murdering Harry.

I look at them in shock. "No", I whisper.  Malfoy?", Granger asks me. "No!", I yell this time, not being able to hold back my feelings. "He's not dead! He will come and surprise us all! He's not gone!", I start sobbing at the end of the sentence and Weasley and Granger look shocked. I slump down to the floor and cry there. Weasley and Granger move over to me and hug me. I hug back, not knowing what else I could do.....

After all, the love of my life, my crush since 1st year, died and I couldn't do anything to help him. "We found out that he died in the lake.... he drowned. That means....", Granger starts and I sob more. "That means he had to suffer so much...", Weasley finishes the sentence and I close my eyes, hoping to just wake up and notice that it's all a bad dream. "It's tragic that he died like that, of all ways. And with the war against the mundanes going on!", Granges sobs more and I hug them tighter. Even if we are enemies, I think we all just need it now. We atay like that for a long time and Granger and Weasley invite me to he funeral. I insist that I'll be paying for everything and after finding out that Harry loves (i refuse to talk about him in the past) flowerls, I even insist to have him burried in our garden, next to all the beautyfull flowers.

They agree and we have the funeral just as planed. A lot of people come and cry, but I try not to, since I don't want to say goodbye whyle crying. I just wish I could have been more honest with my feelings and confessed to him....

I wish I could go back and change the furute for the better. To safe him. To confess. To make better choices. To love him and to be there for him....