Chapter 19

Authors note: the next few chapters are going to be about what charles and draco and a few other povs went trought while at hogwarts for their first 3 years withoud our favorite boy. Enjoy!

Charlus' pov:

"What?!", I yell at mom and dad, totally taken aback by the pice of information I just received. I have a sibling. A brother! And a younger one at that! And he's my twin! I've always wanted that, but mom couldn't get pregnant anymore, something about her magic preventing her to do so. But what's better than having a younger brother; having a younger twinbrother! "Why didn't you tell me sooner?", I ask them. "Doesn't matter! Where is my baby broher?", I ask, looking around, searching for my brother, but not finding another person in the room.

"Charlus, he's gone. When we left him at your uncle and aunts house, he left", mom says and I stare at her, trying to find any sign of lieing in her eyes, but finding none, I instead ask: "Why did you even bring him to the Dursleys?". "Charlus, it was when you became the boy who lived, so you needet more attention than he did, so we thought that sending him to Tunies hoise wouldn't be a bad idea....", mom starts, sitting down on the sofa next to me. "But that ungrateful prat was still jelous of you and so he ran away to get some more attention!", dad spat, and I've never seen him this mad ever, even when he talks about Snape.

"What do you mean by "you bred mire attention than he did" ?! We're both your kids! How could you do that to him?!", I ask mom and dad. "Why did they have to tell more this on my 11th birthday?! And just before I start Hogwarts! Now I won't be able to concentrate at all!", I think  trying to keep calm, well, as calm as I possibly could in this kind of situation. "Charlus.... try to understand. He was just a burden! He always wanted all the attention. If he would have stayed here, you wouldn't be able to absolve your training with Albus pooperly, and you wouldn't be as far as you are now!", mom tries to explain. "Oh, well, I haven't learned anything none the less! I mean, come on! The power of love?! Really!?!?", I yell back at them and look at them with dissapointment in my eyes.

"Why are oyu telling me this now?", I ask after a long silence. "Well, if he's still alive, he will go to Hogwarts this year as well...", dad explains, and I think I see nostagia in his eyes. "How am I supposed to recognize him, when I never saw him?!", i ask, somehow accusing them. "Belive me, Charlus, you will. He has the brightest green eyes and the most tender skin. He has raven hair and looks like he knows everything....", and as mom says that, I'm sure that they miss my brother too. "What's his name?", I ask, in a softer tone. "Hadrian. Hadrian James Potter", dad tells me and he smiles slightly, looking as if he's caught up in a good memorie. "But we always called him "Harry"...", I hear an all to familiar voice from behind me and I turn around in surprise, just to see uncle Moony and Uncle Paddy standing right behind me. Uncle Moony is leaning against uncle Paddy and uncle Paddy has his arm around uncle Moonys waist. They both look sad, but also happy, probably swelling in old memories too.

"Padfood! Moony! Have a seat!", dad stands up and goes to tell the house elves to go and make some tea, while mom and me greet my uncles. "How are you, Champ?", uncle Paddy asks me and ruffles my hair, and I just giggle at that. "I'm fine... well, besides the fact that I know about Harry now...", and the mood goes back to being depressed. "Hey, what happend in here? You look as if someone has just died", dad cones back into the room, with a tray of snacks and tea in his hands. "Prongslet...", is all uncle Paddy says and uncle Moony cuddles up to his side and trembles a little. "He's crying...", I conclude and uncle Paddy caresses uncle Moonys back gently. I smile at them softly. "Will I ever be able to comfront someone like that?", I ask myself and look at mom and dad.

Mom has tears in her eyes and dad looks as if he's trying to come up with an excuse to leave the room and go cry somewhere in the manor. "Anyways, why are you two here?", mom changes the subject quickly, before it could get even more depressing. "Ah, we wanted to have lunch together and then maybe go to Diagon Alley to get Charlus' things for Hogwarts", uncle Moony replies, sounding very happy about the change of subject. "Ah, we already had that in mind anyways, so let's eat and then go and get Charlus' school material!", mom smiles and claps her hands together. Dad smiles at her and Paddy and Moony look at me and give me thumbs up and a grin, probably wanting me to not dwell on the past and keep going. I grin back and we all leave the room to go and get some lunch before we go to Diagon Alley. It's not like I wasn't there before, but that place just has something magical that makes me gasp every time I enter Diagon Alley. Paddys amd dads eyes also always lit up when we walk past some broom shop and Moony seems to never have enought books to read at home (reference: me😉🤣😅). Mom likes to go to buy new robes every time we go to Diagon Alley, or even just take a look at them. She also loves books, but not nearly as much as Moony. You might think that the library at Grimmauldplace 12 should have enought books to entertain Moony for his whole life, but apparantly not. "I wonder if Harry would have liked books...."

Dracos pov:

"Dragon, I heard you received your Hogwarts letter?", my godfather asks me as he walks into my room, after knocking of course. "Uncle Sev! Yes, my very first Hogwarts letter has indeed arrived this morning", I get up from the seat, where I have been reading previously, and go over to hug my godfather. "How did you know?", I ask after we borke the hug. "Oh well, you know, just someone being a very proud father", Sev says and I instatly know that he's talking about father, since he always searches for something to brag about, and that thing mostly has something to do with me. "Ah, I see", I laugh and Sev smiles down at me softly.

"How about we all go do some shopping to get your Hogwarts things from Diagon Alley? I have already asked your parents and they said that if you want to, we can go. They will be coming too, of course, something about not wanting to miss their sons fist Hogwarts shopping or whatever",Sev mumbled the last sentence and I chuckle at him. "Yeah, we can go today, if that's okay with everyone", I replie after getting a calculating look from Sev, probably because of me chuckeling for no reason at all. "Very well, you get ready, Dragon, and I shall go and inform your parents of your choice", Sev says amd leaves the room for me to get ready.

I stand up from the seat i was sitting in and make my way to the bookshelf, where I put the book I was reading previously back. I then go over to the walk in closet and chose a nice, neat white button up shirt, with formal black pants and a Slytherin grern tie; for a Dlytherin must always look presentalbe, and a Molfoy even more so. I quicjlkly go a put the shirt and pants on in the bathroom connected to my room, before walking into the closet again and look at all my robes, studying them warily. I decide to wear a black robe, nothing too special, but still, made out of the best material, of course. Since it would be hot outside, the robe was schosen to be thin and light, so that I won't get to hot or tired while at Diagon Alley.

I walbk ut of my room and to our family louge, where I know my parents and Sev are waiting (I had to ask Dobby on my way there). I knock at the door and when I hear a quite "Come in", I do as told and enter the louge. "Father  mother, uncle Sev, I'm ready for our outing", I inform them with a smile on my face and they all smile back. "In that case, we shall go right away", mother says excited and fathers lips twitch upwards a little more, showing his excitement. I go over to father and take his arm, so that he could apparate us to Diagon Alley, while mother and Sev can do so on their own.

"Now, how about we go and eat lunch first?", Sev asks us and we all agree. After discussing where we shall go, we decided to go to the italian restaurant near Gringotts. We always go there when we're having a spdcial celebration, but it's nice to go there for no reason at all as well. We enter the restaurant and a waitress instantly stands before us. "Lord, Lady and Heir Malfoy and Lord Snape, I'm guessing a table for four?", she asks kindly, already knowing us. "Near the window, if you will", mother tells hear and the waitress leads us to a nice table near the window with a beautyful view. "Is this table to your likeing?", she asks and goes away to get the menue cards after we all nod to her question.

"Here you go", she says, coming back and handing us some menue cards. "Would you like to order your drinks now or later?", she asks. "Now please", Sev says and father orders first, since he has the highest status here. "A bottle of Wine, the fiest", he simply states. "Wine...", the waitress writes down. "And what would Heir Malfoy like to drink?", the thrn asks me directly. "I will take water", I state disintrested and just keep looking at the menue card. "Your drinks will be here soon", she says and leaves shortly after. "What do you want to eat, dragon?", mother asks me. "I think I will take the "Lasagnie"", I replie. "Again? Fine then, do as you please", Sev chuckles a little and looks at his own card.

Yes, I really might have a Lasagnie addiction, but can you blame me?!

The waitress soon comes back with a bottle of the best wine they have, as she states, and my water. She pours the wine into the wineglasses and gets ready to take our food order. "What would you like to eat?", she ask, pen in hand to write down what we say. "I will take the "Spaghetti al pomodoro"", father replies. "I would like the "Linguine al ragu"", mother choses. "Orecchiette al pomodoro"", Sev glares at the waitress and I simply say that I want a Lasagnie. The waitress nods at us and goes to tell the cook what he should cook.

Soon after, we get our food and eat, mostly in silence, since we always have to keep our pureblood masks up while outside of the manor. Of course, we eat with grace, something every pureblood is thaught by the age of 5, thought, it always changes, depending on the person and family they're from. Why we learn that, is for our destined one, as I heard. To impress them and make them fall for us. And of course to show respect to the cooks and stuff, for making the delicious meal.