Chapter 16

Harrys pov:

I take a deep breath and look down again. A light breez comes and messes up my hair. "I should have tied it!", I think and shake my head, taking a hair tie out of my pocket and tieing my hair in a low ponytail, just like Art taught me all these years ago. I make sure to be extra quiet, sinve it's a special job, a special mission, this time. This mission will determinate if I'm qualified for the job, sort of like a test, but still not quiet. Of course, for the kind of job I want to do, I have to do a practical test. Theorie is good and nice, but it doesn't matter as long as you are a fast person and can do the practical stuff, so here I am.

I look dow again and try to remember everything, every little bit of information that I have gatherd of the victem. His dayly routine, his favorite food, his house, his friends, last contacts and relationships, both platonical and romantic, especially his relationship with his neighbores, since they will most likely be the ones to find him....

I look down again, as the strong smell of zigarets reaches my nose. "It's time", I think and pull my mask up, as well as my hood, just to make sure that he wont be able to recognize me at all, if he were to survive, that is. I look down again, just in time tonsee him walking down the road in his garden, as he always does after having dinner, to have his regular smoke. I smirk at myself. "Pathetic", I think. "He's just having a smoke, not knowing that he'll die soon. Ha! He should have known though, since he decidet to rape the daughter of a very rich person, who will do anything to get revenge. Luckly, they have found us, sinve we love to prevent people like him to have any more victems in the future", my smirk grows wider as I think that.

I jump off of the tree and slowly make my way over to him. "That's right, dear ol' Kato, just stay right there and make this uncomplicated for me", I grin and am tempted to jump excitidly. I am now almost directly behind him, when I am startled by a sudden sound. " Iiiiiii'm gonna swiiiiiing from the-", a song is heard before Kato picks up his phone. "Hello?", he asks and turns a little. I guickly move to adjust and stand behind him. "Of course, Alex, I've got it!", he laughs and takes another zigaret out of his pocket to light it on and start another zigaret. There is another person talking, or laughing, fractically on the other side.

My grin dissapears and I sight, mantally of course. "Now I will have to wait for him to be done with the call!", I complain mentally and roll my eyes at those mundanes, aka muggles. "Haha!", he laughs suddenly, startling me. I start to get annoyed at him. "Hurry uuuuuup!", I mentally yell at him and clench my teeth. "How can mundanes be so fucking annoying?!", I have the urge to yell that, but I don't, since it's an important "test" and I can't let any kind of mistakes happen. Even the slightest mistake could ruin my career, if you can even call it that.

Finally, he seems to be ending the call, thou for that to actually happen, I have to wait 10 more minutes. Honestly, who was that freak talking to. "Well", I think amused. "I guess I could really counf down a few people with whom he would say goodbye for like 10 minutes. But I can finally proceed with the mission amd that's all that matters!", I straighten up a little and smirk again. y smirk soon fades as I remind myself to stay calm and dedicate my upmost attention to the mission. I will use all my knowlage, both, from the victem and from the job itself to do my best.

"It's now or never!", I tell myself and take my dagger out, well, one of my daggers. The one Antolin and Alexander gifted me at my 10th birthday, to be exact. It's one of my favorite daggers to tell the truth, with emeralds decorating it and a dragon encraved in it, to always remind me of Charlie as they joked, since Charlie has been very busy bacj then and started to panic when Bill told him that children tend to forget people or things really quickly, especially when they don't see them very often for a longer time period. I smile at the memorie of him crying and yelling for me to not forget him, while Art just laughed his ass off.