Chapter 21

Draco's pov:

"Potter", I greet and father, mother and Sev look up at that, completely forgetting the conversation they had before. "Malfoy", the Potter child greets me back and looks disgusted. "Hello", Lady Potter says and the other males there don't even bother to look at us. "Greetings", father says and mother and Sev follow suit, ignoring their rudeness. "Sirius, it's been a while", mother greets Black after a long awkward silence. The air seems to tighten and the atmosphere gets worse by the second. "It has indeed, Narcissa. How have you been", Black asks and smiles a little. "Sirius!", Potter senior scolds his friend but Black just looks at him. "She's my cousin, this is the last I can do", he says and turns to mother again. "I have been well, thank you, how about you?", mother smiles. She has complained a lot of times about her relationship with Black, as she wanted it to get better, seeing that they are cousins and she also said that if something were to happen to her, father amd Sev, I would still have someone to care for me.

"Hogwarts, dear?", Madam Malkin pops into the conversation. "Yes, that's right", Potter senior says and lifts his head some more, probably proud because the precious boy who lived will go to Hogwarts. I look at him with disgust and then at Charles Potter too. He returns the look and Potter senior glares at me. "Stand on the stool next to Heir Malfoy so I can take your measurements, plaese", Madame Malking instructs and Potter junior follows that request. There is an awkward silense, but then someone speacks up. "Have you found Harry yet?", Sev asks and looks at all the Potters one after another. "No, and even if we did, it's none of your buissness!", Potter senior says and Sev's jaw clenches. "It is and will always be my buissness, since I am the childs godfather!", Sev says and glares his all to famous glare. "He doesn't need you as a godfather, he already has Padfood!", Potter senior saya and Lupin Black shakes his head.

"Well, then I guess he doesn't need you as well, since he survived 10 years without you and will surely have no problem with doing so for a few more years", Sev sneers and the Potters gasp. "Severus!", Lady Potter has a look of disbelive and her eyes are wide and wet, but Sev doesn't seem to care. "Because of you lot, my precious godson is gone and I will never forgive you for that!", Sev raises his voice, something he rarely does. "Fine then, consider our friendship over!", Lady Potter yells and it seems as if she intendet it to be a threat and expected him to apologize, but Sev just laughs sarcastically at that. "I have considered our friendship as non existent from the day I found out you left Harry with the Dursleys", he informs them and Lady Potter opens her mouth for protest, but I interrupt her.

"Mother, father, Sev, let's go. We will have my robes delivered to Malfoy Manor", I turn to Madame Malkins and she nods and starts going to the back to pack my stuff. "See you at school, Potter", I say to Charles Potter. He just glares at me from his stool and looks like he's ready to murder me. "See you at work, Snape", Lady Potter says and Lord Potter nods along. "See you around?", Black asks awkwardly and mother nods to him and smiles. "I will make sure to invite you and your lovely husband over sometime, Sirius", mother says and looks at father in question, to which he nods along. "See you", Lupin Black smiles too and we leave the shop. "You have behaved yourself well, Dragon", father smiles at me. "It seems that all the years of etiquette lessons have paid off at some point", I replie and mother laughs at that. "It seems so", she agrees and we apparate home.

Charle's pov:

I sneer after Malfoy and dad does so too. "Stop it you two", Moony instructs and Sirius nods at that instruction. "Why?! You have seen the way they treated us!", James protests and Moony looks at mom, as if hoping to have her back, but she just huffs and turns to look in another direction. Moony sights and shakes his head in dissapointment. "Really, Lily?", he asks with a dissapointed voice. "You saw the way they treated my family", she explains and avoides his gaze. Moony sights again and there is an awkward silence. Dad is aboit to say something, but Paddy is faster. "We should drop the subject and go home", he says and there is a short pause before we all agree to that, not wanting another fight to start.

"We'll have the robes delivered to Potter Manor", dad says and Madame Malkim nods in understanding and rushes of again. We leave the shop and gp to Gringotts. "What are we doing here?", I ask confused. "We're here to see if Harry's still alive. The records in Gringott's will show us", mom explains and the mood turns slightly sadder than it was before. "How may I help you?", the goblin at the front desk asks. "We are here to see Griphook", dad explains. "Very well, follow me", the goblin says and we do as told. He knocks at a large door and leaves instantly after doing so. "Enter", Griphook says and we carefully open the door and enter the room.

"Griphook", dad greets. "Potter family and Black family, how may I help you today?", the goblin asks and puts his quill away. "We are here to see if our missing son is alive, since he is now of magical age", dad says and Griphook nods in understanding. "Name?", he asks rudely and Sirius snorts at dads expression. "Hadrian. Hadrian James Potter", he replies and takes out a blank peace of paper. He writes down Harry's name and turns the paper to us, along with a dagger. "3 drops of blood from every family member, if possible godfathers of siblings and the sibling alike too", he instructs and we do as we are told. Griphook takes the paper after we are done and we wait for the results.

"I'm sorry to inform you of it, but it seems that Hadrian James Potter has died 6 years ago, at the age of 5", Griphook says emotionlessly. "No...", mom starts crying and dad has hears in his eyes, while Paddy starts crying too and Moony pulls him closer and Paddy buries his face in Moonys neck. We go home and don't say a word. We all griev alone and prey for him.