Chapter 6

This Chapter is dedicated toanother one of my dear friends varsiga11 , who supported me being Bi since the very beginning and gave me many ideas for this story.

Remus pov:

Today is the twins' birthday, thats the reason why Wormtail, Padfood and me are going to go and visit thr Potters to celebrate the twins' big day. We want to make it special, since there is a high possibility that the Potters might have to get a secret-keeper and we wont be able to visit them for a while. He-who-must-not-be-named has gained even more followers in the last few weeks and we are getting worried that one of the twins might be the child of the prophecy. Well, it's not like there are many candidates to be the child with the powers the dark lord knows not; infact, it's only 3: Charles Fleamont Potter, Hadrian James Potter and Neville Frank Longbottom.

The Longbottoms are very dear friends of ours and Alice Longbottom is Charles' godmother. Whoever the child of the prophecy is, it will be an important person to us, so we are all very carefull not to let some important informations slip.

"Sirius, how long to you plan on taking to get ready, again?", I ask my boyfriend from downstairs. "I'll be done in a minute, love!", he yells back and I can hear him rushing from our bedroom to the bathroom and back again. "We're gonna be late!", I inform him calmly (CaLmLy) and he finally comes down to the living room, where I have been waiting for him. "Took you long enough!", I complain again. "Well, at least I look dashing for my godsons 1st birstday!", he retores. "Indeed, you do look fantastic", I can see him blush a deep red and turning away, trying to hide his blush.

"Now come on, off we go!", I push him torwards the fireplace, where he takes a handfull of floo powder and trows it in the fireplace while yelling the Potters adresse out, but not to loud for someone else to hear. Soon after, I follow suit and am met with the Potters warm living room.

"Moony, hey!", James came over to me, leaving Siri to greet the other family members, aka. Lily. I look around, trying to spot the 2 trouble makers, but frown as I fail to do so. "Lily, Prongs, where are my cute little babies?", Siri asks with a small frown gracing his face. "They're still upstairs, playing and precticing to greet people formally, like pureblood heirs would do. We tried to get them to stop, saying that they don't need to act like that, since we are not all formal and perfect, but they just wouldn't budge...", Lily explains. "And what do you mean by "my babies" ? They are mine and Lilys!", James glared at Siri, and me and Lily both know that there will be another pillow fight if we don't stop this right now.

"Hey, are the twins alone? What if something happens to them?", I ask, worried because of our current situation. "They are not alone, don't worry. Wormtail is with them. He went upstairs to go and get them", James informs us and I let out a breath, I didn't know I was holding.

Just then, Peter comes downstairs, shortly followed by the twins. For a moment there, I thought they were little angels sent from above. "Paddyyyyyyy!Mooooooonnnnnyyyyyyyy!", the twins yell and come up to us. But unlike before, they don't hug us, thry just stop infront of us and look up at us.

"3...2...1", the whisper to eachorther and look at us again. "We greet Lord Black and Lord Lupin!", they say at the same time and I feel tears well into my eyes. I look over to Siri and see some tears fall down his face. "Paddy...moony...?, Harry asks us and Charles looks guilty for no reason. "Why are you treating me so coldly all of a sudden...?", my boyfriend asks and starts sniffing a little. "Sawwy... we didn't mean too, we wanted to make you pwoud...", Charles confesses and Harry nods along.

I look over to Siri and see him blush a little (aka. blast his cover). I smack his head and start scolding him:"Don't you even feel guilty for making our godsons cry?!" He turns around and makes a sheepish face. "Hehe...sorry..?", he makes a "sorry" face, but everyone can tell that he isn't really sorry. "Don't apologise to me, the twins are the ones who are supposed to receive an apology", I "inform" Siri while glaring daggers at him. Lily and Prongs just laught at us and the twins look mad.