Chapter 9

Dumbledores pov:

"Yes, you may return to your actual home, now that Voldemort has been defeated", I smile at James and Lily, 2 of my most usefull subjects, who are holding their twins. "Thanks for your great help, Albus!", James smiles his badboy smile, which I have seen far to many times in my life and Lily just nods and agrees with James. "That's right, thanks", she looks at her husband with loving eyes. I think about my next move; spoiling Charles to be my perfect choosen one. "Hawwy!", I hear Charles call out for his brother wenn all the attention was on him. Harry was instantly brought near Charles and they soon look like a completly normal family, just a mother, a father and twins. That's exactly what I don't want.

I clear my troath. All attention goes to me. "We have to start getting Charles ready to completly defeat Voldemort, for I fear that he will come back...but..", I start. "What is is, Albus?", Lily asks me. "I fear that young Harry here might get jelous of his older brother's fame, since, as you have seen, he claimed to be the boy who lived the second he woke up...", I make myself put on a sad face, as if I don't want to say that. "What can we do about that, Albus?", James puts an arm around his wife's shoulder. "It would be best to give him away...to your sister, maybe, Lily", I try to convince them, but Lily snaps at me. "I will not give my baby to that monster who hates magic! He will surely get abused there!", she yells at me and starts to accuse me of playing favorites. "Lily, just-", I start, but am yet again interrupted. "No, Albus, we won't give Harry away! End. Of. Story!", James looks me dead in the eyes and I sight in defeat. "Fine, just make sure to take really good care of Charles, since he might die while fighting Voldemort in the future, so try to spoil him... ok?", I at least want them to focuse on Charles more than on that worthless extra (...mha🤣). ".......We will not neglace Harry....", James says hesitantly, so I know that they want Charles to have the best life possible before he has to fight Voldemort off.

Harrys pov:

Wow. I can literally read Dumbles' thoughts,and in my oppinion, I will rather join Voldie than stay on the "light" side with such a leader. And who is he calling a "worthless extra"? Funny thing he didn't notice me reading his mind, I guess I really have improved, with the many houres I spent meditating while mom and dad were focused on Charles, along with Remus ans Sirius. I don't mind that Charles gets all the attention, I just want to be loved to, so I hope that they won't forget me. Things have gotten better since the day I called them by their names. It was by mistake, and I also talked politely by mistake, but things turned out better that way, so yeah.

I have protected my family from Voldemort, now I just need to stop the 2nd war that I had to survive. That's right, after the Hogwarts battle, where Voldie died, there was another war; The mundane war. Mundanes (reference from another story) are muggles. They have found out about magic and insisted to be called "mundanes" instead of "muggles". There was a war, even when I died. You might think that we, the magical folk won with ease, but no, the mundanes have strong weapons and are far more than us magical folk. The magical folk had to go hiding and act like mundanes, to not get killed, and I am sure, that that war wouldn't have happend if Voldie had won the war. As for how the mundanes found out about magic, one word; Hermione, or should I say Granger, yeah. She wanted magicals and mundanes to live in harmony, that why she, as the new minister of magic, decided to tell the mundanes about our existence. Well, as you have probably figured out now, it didn't go well.

I was still able to keep my job, since the mundanes had no idea where the ministry of magic is, and I could still fly on my broom, but I just had to keep my invisibility cloack on, just in case. But, apparantly, that didn't prevent me from dieing an early death...

I look at dad as we arrive back home. He looks angry, obviously, since someone wanted him to abandon one of his children. Honestly, I am surprised by how calmly he acted in front of Dumbles, while being as angry as he was. But, from reading his thoughts, I found out that the thought of killing ol' Dumbles did occur his mind, just for a brief second, then he just wanted to yell at him, which he also kind of did.

Dad looks at me amd his gaze softens. "We're not abandoning you, Harry, don't worry...", he assures me and smiles. I smile back and Charles and mom laugh a little at our intaction. I smile at them too and we go to the living room to have some family time. "Charles, Harry, mommy and daddy love you both very much", mom tells us and we snuggle together and watch a movie. We watch "Moana", which I absolutely love! It's nice to see Moana grow out of her fears and go against her fathers rules to save the world. It kind of reminds me of myself in my past life; always breaking rules, defeating fears and ,finally, saving the world, her story was just better than mine. "Do you like Moana?", mom asks and Charles and I nod. "Moana is a hewo!", Charles yells excited. "It's "hero", honey, say that, and you too Harry", mom instructs and dad just laughs at her greed to teach us something every single day. "H-e-r-o", Charles and I say at the same time. "Hero!", we repeat faster. It's really hard to say the "r" whe you're a toddler, but you never think about that when you're an adult...

The film ended and we all went to bed. Mom and dad say how much they love us, just like always. "We are never going to abandon any of you!", mom and dad promise, then, they also go to bed and I fall asleep fast, thinking about growing up with a loving family....