Chapter 7

Harrys pov:

Taday is the day. The day when my parents got murdered in my last life. But I'm not going to let that happen again, in fact, I am about to change fate right now.

"Mommy?", I look up at mom and she looks right back. Dad is also looking at me along with Charles. "Yes honey?", she asks and picks me up to put me on her lap. "Do you love daddy?", I ask as innocently as I can. Mom looks lost for a minute, befor she smiles softly. "Of course I do! Why wouldn't I? I married him after all!", she looked at dad with so much love in her eyes...I just wish Ginny could have looked at me in a similar way....

"Then, why don't you guys go on dates?", I proceed with my plan. "W-who told you about dates?!", dad looks alarmed and mom looks slightly worried too. "Uncle Paddy!", I replie, and I told them the truth. I have gotten uncle Paddy to explain what a "date" is to me and why people go to some, to which he responded that "people who love eachother go on many, many dates".

"Well, we have you and your brother now, so we don't have time...", mom tried to reason. "Then awe you gettin' a divowse...?", I make some tears appear in my eyes and look at mom and dad as if I belive that they really will get a divorce. "How the fuck d-?", dad started but is interrupted by mom. "Language, James!", she yells at him and looks back down at me. "Where do you know the word "divorce" from, Harry?", she asks, while glaring at dad. "Uncle Paddy!", I yell again and mom sights and dad looks as if he's about to laugh.

"Harry...Honey, no. We are no getting a divorce...", mom looks at me and then at Charles, who has also started looking sad by now. "Listen, Tiger Lily, the kids are right...how about we go on a date today, hmm? And I can ask one of my collegues to watch over the kids", dad seems to finally get my point! "I don't know....", mom tries to denie, but you can clearly see the blush on her cheeks.

After some convincing, mom finally agreed to go on a date. They would be going at 5pm, which is more than enought time befor ol' Voldies attack and from my experiences (with fake love) I know that dates don't just last 1 or 2 houres, but like 4 to 5 houres, so they will be out when Voldie strikes.

Dad asked an auror to watch us while they would be gone, and at 5pm the were gone. Now I just had to protect Charles (yes, I have grown close to him and love my older broter dearly). And I already know how I'm going to do that...

After mom and dad left, Charles and me are playing on the ground of the livingroom, while the auror, who offered to watch us, is reading the newspaper on one of the sofas. We play with stuffed animals at first, but change to puzzles really quickly. We finished a puzzle of some magical creatures and started another one with diagon alley on it, but we got bored soon and so, we start roleplaying with the auror, whos name is Elliot by the way. Charles took over the preparations: Elliot is assigned to be the bad dragon, I am assigned to be the "dimsel in distress" and Charles wants to be the prince who comes and safes the "poor" princess.

Elliot and I agree to play the given roles, and so we start playing. It's nice to not be the hero for once, and just be able to let someone else safe you, even if it's fake, I still enjoy it greatly. Charles and Elliot also seem to be having fun, which makes me even happier. We play a long time, and Charles and Elliot don't seem to have any intention of going to sleep any time soon, which is kind of good, sonce they need to be awake when Vlodie strikes. Finally, the time has come. I don't know at what time Voldie came exactly, but I was told that it was drak outside and there was no way to see him out of the window, which would be about now. It's starting to get very dark, to the point where you can't see anything outside.

"Boom!", there it is. The attack has probably started now. Voldie is trying to breack trought the wards, and he will suceed... Elloit took Cherlie and me and brought us to our nursery, then, he goes to call someone, probably mom and dad and some aurors for help. "Stay here and do not make any noises!", Elloit instructs and takes os out of our cribs to put us on the floor in the corner of the room. He got some pillows and blankets to hide us. "Stay save...", he says in a softer tone, and then, he's gone. Some loud noises are heard from outside of the house, probably Elliot trying to fight Voldie of. It seems that he failed, since we can hear the door being brust open.