Chapter 31

Severus' pov:

"They're gone! The Dark Lord's Hocruxes are gone!", I hear Lucius shout and Narcissa and me shoot up from our seats in the sitting room and rush over to Lucius' office. "What?! That can't be! They were there just yesterday!", I protest. "Maybe Hadrian took them by mistake...?", Narcissa suggestes and I sight in relief. "Yes, we can still go to  him and ask him about it, after all he's in Draco's room", Lucius sights as well and we rush torwards Draco's room, where we have last seen the 2 teens fall asleep. "Draco?", Narcissa knocks at the door.  Soee grumbling is heard from the other side of the door and some shift of cloth before the door is opened.

"Is Hadrian awake?", Narcissa asks kindly and Draco shakes his head. "I don't think so...", he says and we just enter the room and go torwards the bed, where we can make out a shape from under the covers. "Hadrian? Hadrian, you have to get up for a second, we have to ask you some questions", Lucius shakes his shoulder gently, but he doesn't budge at all. "Hadrian...?", Narcissa takes off the covers and we all gasp. "He's gone?!", Lucius yells surprised. We all stare at the pillows that have been positioned to look like a body. "No way.... a boy managed to steal something so highly secured and get away with it... even after we caught him!", I am extremely shocked at that.

I also just now notice how the window is open, which it haden't been yesterday evening. And I can't belive it. My Hadrian. My little godson. A thief. Surely, he must have an explanation for that? "Shall we go and lie down for a bit.? I'm feeling a bit dizzy, to behonest", Narcissa suddenly notes and I also notice this fedling of dizzyness.

I remember going to my room and falling asleep. That's it.

Hadrian's (12 almost 13 y/o) pov:

It's done. I've completed the mission. My personal project. It's done.

Flashback:

I shudder, as a comd breeze washes over me. Ultimately, I decide to snuggle closer to the body behind me. And that is when I realize; there isn't supposed to be a body behind me. As unnoticable as I can, I turn around and try to get a look at the person behind me. Draco Lucius Malfoy. Good. It must still be night, for him to be asleep. A look toreards the window tells me , that it is indeed still vrry dark outside, with no hint of the sun rising. I feel a small smirk spread around my face. I love it, when I have to us my "plan B"s. The arms around my waist tighten as soon as I try to scoot away to have better chances of escaping unnoticed. I keep in a sight, not wanting to risk being caught.

After some minutes and a lot of struggle, I have finally managed to escape Draco Malfoy's strong embrace and replaced my own body with some pillows. I almost don't want to go on with the plan anymore, since this has tiered me out enough already. I sight again, knowing that this won't do; I have to go on with the plan.

I check one last time, to make sure Draco Malfoy is asleep, then I make sure to get out of the room as quietly and quickly as I can. "Now, where is the kitchen?", I ask myself, trying to remember the layout from the perspective I am in right now. I decide to just kind of wamder around, in about the direction I think the kitchen must be in. This is going to be a long night.

I finally arrive to the kitchen, after having seen the rest of the manor (great, now I will never have to study the malfoy manor layout for any futur missions again). "I swear, if it takes as long to find the teabags as it did to find the kitchen, I'm going home just like that", I mutter to myself and frown. "Wait. I am a magician. I have literal magic. What the fuck was I wandering around this unneccesarily huge house for?!", I am pretty sure I kind of scream the last part, but I am too upset to care eather way. I make a weird hand gesture and mutter somethig  that sounds kind of like "teabags", and I feel a pull torwards one of the drawers. "There you are!", I smirk triumphically. "Now I just have to put some of my home made obliviate potion thingy and I can get out of here!".

End of Flashback.

Now that I think about it, I should totally give that weird potion I invented a name. It's weird to just always call it "obliviate potion". I will think about a suitable name later. First of all; lets enjoy my holiday in London now!

ఌ︎3ఌ︎

When I arrive at the muggle hotel I'm staying in, the first thing I do is take a look around. It's nice; the sheets are a lovely shade of dark blue, as are the courtains. There is a bathroom attached to the bedroom, with a giant baththumb and a shower. The balcony shows a lovely view over london. There is a desk in the corner of the room and a window above it. Some paper and pens already there, in case notes are needed. A very pleasant smell comes from the little living room area on one side of the bedroom. There is a besket with some fruits, berries and chocolate on the little table there. I smile to myself, happy with my work and the situation overall.

"I wonder if I shoud go to Diagon Alley?", I ask myself, looking out one of the windows, from where I can see the Leaky Cauldreon. "Yes", I decide. "When will I ever get the chance to go shopping by myself again?". And with that thought in mind, I change into suitable attire (which is a casual but formal attire) and make my way down the coridor torwards the elevator. "By now, the Malfoys, Parkinsons, Greengrasses, Zabinis and Snape will have forgotten me, or be thinking I was a dream, if the obliviate powder I put in the cars of the visitors worked as it should have. I smirk to myself. "Please, of course it worked as it should. I made it, after all!", I laugh to myself and press the right button in the elevator.

As the elevator begins to descend, I try to think of the things I should buy. So far, I came up with the following list:

-quills and parchment
-new clothes (you can never have enough clothes)
-definetly some books
-souvenirs for my family
And last but not least; a pet.

To be honest, I'm hoping to be able to find Hedwig again, but I shall not set my hopes too high. I will be happy with whatever animal can form a bond with me and will like me. A matching character and matching intrest would be perfect.

I nod to myself as the elevator arrives to my destination and get out of the hotel, making sure to smile my most charming smile for the staff.

As I exit the hotel, I take a moment to look around. The streets don't seem especially busy today, maybe because the weather isn't so nice either. The clouds are a few shades darker than they should be and it's windy out here. But that is just the perfect weather for me, as I hate large crowds (probably something to do with my past life...).

Great time for shopping.

I turn swiftly and make my way towards the Leaky Cauldron, which shouldn't be too far away, since I asked father to arrange it that way.

Father didn't dissapoint me, as I only needed to walk for about 10 minutes, before I reached the entrace to Diagon Alley.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Quick, important Author's note;

Hey loves!
I just wanted ur oppinion on what pet Hazza should get and their name and gender (gender isn't really relevant, neither the type of animal, as it will not have a big impact on the plot and such. Just wanted to see what you prefer?).

Also, do you think I should make this an Omegaverse or just make Hadrian seem like an Omega, but they are instinct and he just resembles one?

Hope you have a great day.
Love always,
ItIsMee1412