Chapter 13

Greys pov:

I look at the clock on the wall, nervously awaiting his arrival. I have been waiting for this day for a very, very long time, and I really hope that he says yes to my propose. I have been planing this day ever since I saw him on the doorstep in england for the very first time. Not long after Harrys birthday, we moved to Korea, in a part where people also speak japanese, seeing as there are more jobs for us to do and with that more money for us to earn. Of course, we still live in a giant manor (just the best for my adopted childern!).

We are all waiting in the livingroom, waiting for our little angle to finally come back and celebrate with us. We have been keeping the little guy away from the living room for the past 2 weeks, planing every single detail and preparing the living room, transforming it into a party room, just for this day.

Finally, I hear the front door open and all motion stills. We all become quiet and wait for them to enter the room after being gone to the cinema and to diffrent museums for almost all day. I hear steps appoarching the door and tighten my grip on the box in my hands.

".....was great!", I hear Harry say in an excited voice and I can practically hear him smile. The lights turn on and everyone jumps out of their hiding spot and infront of Harry. "Happy 5th Birthday, Harry!", we all yell in unision and the shock is clearly shown on Harrys face. He looks around the room, looks at all the people, at his family and then back at Tessia and her mate Penelope, who were accompaning him for the day.

"Did you all plan this for me...?", Harry asks, at the verge of tears. "Why do you mean? Of course we did!", I laugh and swoop Harry up in my arms. I am always reminded of how fast time flows by when I look at Harry, who has grown a lot over the years and looks like a perfect pureblood heir, even though he's a halfblood. Harry starts crying and laughing at the same time, clunching onto my clothes and thanking evdry single person in the room. This time, the whole family is here to celebrate his birthday, evem the mates of some family members, who are already considered as bloodrelated family, unlike on his 2nd birthday.

"How long were y'all planing this?", Harry laughs out. "For about half a year, but we started preparing only 2 weeks ago, as to not rise suspicion", Arthur replies, hugging his mate Charlie Weasley tightly. Charlie has changed jobs to work in Japan just to be near Arthur, which I couldn't help but laugh at. Even though he's a Weasley, he doesn't tell the rest of his family that Harry's here and instead just considers Harry as a Black, not a Potter.

"Now, stop crying Harry and open your presents instead!", Ben grebs Harry under his arms, lifts him up and places him infront of a giant pile of presents. Harrys eyes widen and he looks at me, asking for premision to open the presents, to which I just nod in return. He instantly trows himself into the pile and opens present after presend, always smiling brightly at the content of the prettily packed boxes. He always gives the owner of the present a kiss on the cheek and thanks them a lot, before sitting in their lap while opening the next present, carefully as to not destroy what's inside. I laugh at the sight. "He really is an angle", I think to myself as I get more and more nervous when I see the pile getting smaller and smaller with each passing minute.

Lastly, it's my turn to give ma present and I sit infront of Harry, looking him in the eyes as I begin speaking. "Harry, listen, if you don't want to acceot the present, you don't have to, we can also do it the muggle way, but just know that you will always be like a son to me, no matter if blood related or not....", I finally give him my present; its a thin box wrapped in some black and green paper and decorated with some silver stars and dots. He takes it carefully, as if it's the most precious thing in the world and looks up at me again. "Go on", I encourage him and he starts opening the present, tearing the paper apart.