Chapter 14

Harrys pov:

I wake up and feel sore all over my body. "Shitty potion! Tasted bad and hurts!", I curse at the potion (yes, I know that it isn't the potions fault but still). Suddenly I jump up. "Potion! The blood adopting potion!", I remember everything that happend yesterday and jump out of the bed. Bad idea. From jolting up suddenly I already had a slight headache, but the jumping out of the bed... let's just say I sat down.... really fast and without wanting to.....on my face.

I stay there for a moment, waiting for my headache do dissapear or at least lessen, which it eventually did after about 2 minutes. I stand up, very slowly as to not get a headache again, and make my way to the body leight mirror in my room. To tell you that I'm shocked would be an understatement. I look into the mirror to see a person that looks like a Potter, but also like a Black. My skin is pale and my eyecolors haven't changed, my hair is completly black and grew to reach my shoulders, which, I must confell, does kind of look good on me. I look at my reflection and see that really nothing much has changed. "I shall look this matter up in the library more closely", I devide and make my way to the walk in closet, where I pick some casual, yet still professional clothes, like always. I go out of the closet and into the bathroom that is attached to my room and do my usual morning routine.

When I'm done, I thknk about what I should do with my hair. "I can't just leave it like that!", I complain and make my way to Arthurs bedroom, hoping that he would be able to help me, since my hair is now just about as long as his is. I slowly appoarch the door, listening closely if I hear any moaning or something like that. I do this every time I know that someones mate is staying over, well I do that since I walked in on someone and they had to invent a stupid explanation, which was hilarious but still to stupid for me to wase my time with. Luckly, it's quiet. No moaning. I cautiously knock at the door and Charlie opens it, already fully dressed, as expected of him

"Well, good morning Harry!", he scoops me up and kisses me all over the face. "So cute!", he says in between kisses. I giggle softly. "Stoooooop!", I complain playfully and he finally stops. "My, my, look at our Harry, lookig so much like a Black yet hasn't changd at all!", Arthur comes out of the bathroom and makes his way over to us. "I know, that's why I decided to go and look into it aftdr breackfast, to see if there's a reason", I explain my plan and Arthur nods. "Well, I guess you're here to get tipps from Art?", Charlie asks me and I nod. "Yes, I want to lear how to tie my hair and ask if I could borrow a hair tie", I explain and Arthur takes me from Charlie and places a kiss on my forehead. "I will teach you right away and you can just come and get a hair tie whenever you want to!", Arthur ruffles my hair and Charlie just smiles at us. "Well, I'll be waiting in the dining room for you 2! Take your time doing your hair, my Ladies!", he yells back at us while leaving the room.

"Now that the tasteless people are gone, let's do something about your hair, Harry!", Arthus says, or better, practically yells to make sure Charlie could hear him calling him tasteless. I giggle at his childishness and he just smiles down at me and carries me into the room. "Now", he says, putting me down on the bed and turning his back to me to take some hair ties out of a drawer. "Let's see what we can do with thah hair of yours. Maybe we can tame it better, now that you're a Black!", he laughs and I roll my eyes at his teasing. "My hair wasn't that bad"  I retor and he just turns around, with a bunch of hair ties in his hands, and thinks for a moment.

"Yes", he finally says. "Yes, your right, your hair wasn't that bad", he smiles at me and I just know by instincts that he will say something else. "It was horrible!", and there it is. "Haha, very funny", I say sarcastically while Arthur laughs his ass off. "Awww, come on, you know it's true!", Art comes closer to thd bed, in an almost treatherning way and looks down at me, while smiling. "Nope!", I just say, popping the "p". "Are you sure....?", he smirks, takes another step closer to the bed, so that he's standing right in front of it. He leaps forwards, pushes me down on the bed and starts torturing me, aka. tickeling the living hell out of me. "Staaaaaaawpppp!, I yell, whild trying to push his hands off of me. "Say it!", he yells back and laughs too. "Wh - what?!", I yell back, or more like laugh back. "Say that your hair was untameable!", he yells back and starts tickeling me even mlre, which I didn't know was even possible. "F- fine, I'll s- say it!", I yell and he stops, but doesnt get off of me, probably just in case I would want to escape. "I, Hadrian James Black, hereby confess that my hair was untameable!", I yell out for Art to hear loud and clearly. "Well done!", there is a short silence after that before we both start laughing like manics.

Then, there is a knock on the door. "Are you 2 done?! If you wont be done in the next 5 minutes, we will start eating without you!", Tessias voice comes trough the door and we can her Pendlope, her mate, trying to hide a laugher in the background. "Almost done!", Art lies and I giggle at that. "Okey, be done in 5 minutes!", Penelope yells and they go away. "Welp, we should hurry!", Art states the obvious and I nod my head in agreement. "No shit, sherlock!"  I laugh at him and he gasps. "Do not cuss! The last time the whole family had a "meeting" to discuss who had taught you how to cuss. I'm not going trough that again,buddy!", Art glares at me starnly and I just sight, but nod anyways. "So, now let's get started", he takes a hair tie and teaches me how to tie my hair in a low and high ponytail, then, I try it myself and I must say, it doesn't look horrible. I decide to tie my hair in a low ponytail, just like Art does and we go down to breackfast.

"Finally! What took you so long?!", Tess asks us and Art just laughs at that. "Hazzy, you look so adorable!", Emma jumps at me and hugs me. "I don't want to leave you and go to school!", she then yells. "Emma, you have to", Grey smiles and Emma glares at him playfully. "Now, hand me my son!", he smiles and picks me up. "Hmm, nothing much has changed, but I like it!", he states and I smile. "Good morning, father", I greet him, like the perfect pureblood heir I am. "Good morning to you too, Hades!", he greets back. He puts me down on my usual seat, right next to him, and we start eating. Many diffrent dishes appear on the table and we all dig in, like purebloods, of course.

I sometimes still remember how Ron used to eat like a pig....

Flashback:

I am walking to breackfast, along with Ron and Hermione, my 2 best friends. "...like that, right Harry?", Hermione asks me after one of her rants. I wasn't really paying attention so I just nod my head in agreement with her, knowing what's better for me. Ron just looks at me with a betrayed look on his face and sights deeply, knowing that there is no point in arguing with Hermione.

We arrive at the Great Hall, which is already full with students. Thank god it's saturday, or else Hermione win't let us eat in peace, saying we'll be late for lessons. We want to sit down on our regular places, but they seem to already be taken by some other students, so we just sit at the other end of the table. Ginny comes running up to us and hands us some plates with food already in them. "I got you guys the best food before it could be eaten away!", she smiles and sits down next to me. I smile back and take a bite of the food, feeling much lighter than usually and not really being able to think straight for a moment, before that feeling goes away. I look over at Ron and Hermione and see the eating too, but something seems off....

They look to emotionless. I try to catch their attention, but am interrupted by the sudden urge to talk to Ginny. So that's what I do. After talkkng for a while, she leaves and I look up at the staff table to see Dumblesore smiling at me. I look further down the staff table and notice how Snape shakes his head at me in a dissapointed manner. "Rude", I think and turm around to talk to Ron and Hermione. Hermione is scolding Ron for eating like a pig, as she puts it and Ron just ignores her and occasionally talks back.

End of flashback:

These were some good memories, though, now that I think about that, that's exactly the time when I started feeling intrested in Ginny. Maybe, no, surely she put a love potion in the food.... but.... maybe, maybe she put controlling potions in Rons and Hermiones food too!! That means the they were controlled by her. I really hope that that's the case, because they were really good friends of mine...

"Harry?", Grey asks and I return to the real world. "Yes?", I ask back. "Eat something, you look to thin as it is!", he piles some food into my plate and I thank him, before starting to eat.