Chapter 21

Mrs. Mu laughed: "Let's play together! Xiaoxi takes care of Mingming, Xiaoqi takes care of Xiaoxuan, huh?"

"Yes, mother." Mu Yixi and Mu Yiqi gladly/reluctantly agreed.

The game item they are lining up is a carousel. Boys don't like this kind of gentle game very much, but Mu Yixuan likes it very much, stomping to play, Mu Yiqi had to accompany her.

Although Mu Yixi had brought Feng Weiming here, he didn't know which games he liked to play. The merry-go-round was used to test his acceptance. Moreover, just looking at his more stern face and the small eyes that fired frozen arrows are already worth the fare.

Feng Weiming pursed his lips slightly. Because Mrs. Mu had spoken, he couldn't directly refute her face. He didn't know who his mother was. Mrs. Mu had always felt the closest to his mother, and Feng Weiming respected her very much.

The object of his anger was Mu Yixi, who put him in this dilemma for no reason.

As if feeling that Feng Weiming hated him even more, Mu Yixi looked far. Don't think he didn't know that Feng Weiming still hated him.

Disneyland is very popular in the United States and Japan, and it has become a sacred place that children dream of. Of course, it has its own uniqueness. However, some traditional games are not much different from other children's playgrounds, except that there are some more gimmicks, such as the carousel, which uses the fairy tale Snow White as the theme. However, Snow White is a fairy tale character widely circulated in Europe. Little girls have longed for since childhood, so they are still very popular.

Feng Weiming is exquisite and beautiful, with a straight waist and a small person standing alone. He has a clean and noble temperament. He is more attractive than the thin and cowardly Mu Yixi and the obviously childish Mu Yiqi on his face.

A little blonde girl pointed at Feng Weiming and shouted to her mother who was holding her: "Prince! Prince!" She spoke French as if she had discovered the New World.

All of a sudden, many people's eyes were cast on Feng Weiming. Feng Weiming was slightly taken aback.

Mrs. Mu naturally approached Feng Weiming, putting a hand on his shoulder, smiling generously and politely.

The mother of the little blonde girl is a beautiful blonde woman. Seeing that Mrs. Mu and her group are Asians, she seemed a little overwhelmed. She was struggling to hold her daughter so that she should not yell or encourage her to play with other children in the past. Mrs. Mu smiled, she was immediately encouraged, and smiled and said, "Your children are very beautiful!" She spoke English with a strong French accent.

"Thank you. Your daughter is also very lively and lovely." Mrs. Mu said in fluent French.

The blonde beauty's eyes lit up and her attitude was several times enthusiastic. She changed to French and said: "Your French is so good! Your children are like you, they are all beautiful. Are you Chinese?"

"Mom, mom, I want to talk to him. Let's play together with the prince!" said the little blonde girl, pulling on the skirt of the blonde beauty, her eyes fixed on Feng Weiming.

There are also other parents with their own children around. Seeing black-haired and dark-eyed Oriental dolls is originally rare. It's just that Mrs. Mu's overall style is seen. It is also rumored that Orientals are conservative and difficult to make friends, so They just watched more secretly before with a few glances. Seeing the blonde mother and daughter talk now, the beautiful and generous mother, who speaks fluent French, suddenly refreshed their mind and turned their head openly. Especially those little girls who were quite old, when they heard the little blond girl yell, the eyes on Feng Weiming came out with their hearts. They are all princesses, so naturally there should be a prince!