Chapter 45

Regarding Xu Qingli's affairs, neither Mu Jiurong nor Mrs. Mu leaked a word to the children, especially to Mu Yixuan. Xu Qingli has taken care of Mu Yixuan for many years, and Mu Yixuan still has some feelings for this nanny. If she knows that she is just the object of Xu Qingli's use, she will definitely be sad.

Mu Yixi got the news from Feng Weiming. Mu Jiurong didn't tell the children, but he must explain it to Mu Jiuqing. Mu Jiuqing didn't expect Feng Weiming to really catch a fish that was so hidden by his "feel", and since then he has attached great importance to Feng Weiming's "feel".

He didn't say much about Xu Qingli's scams, but simply told Feng Weiming: "Xu Qingli has sent abroad. In the future, if you think someone or something is wrong, call your dad immediately, you know?"

Feng Weiming was on the phone. There was a soft "um" inside, and there was no second sentence. But Mu Jiuqing was already satisfied. This time the two father and son broke the ice.

From the time he picked up Feng Weiming, Mu Jiuqing felt that this son should belong to him. Although Feng Weiming knew some old things, his reaction was a bit fierce, but father and son were always be father and son, and Mu Jiuqing never thought they would become strangers ever since.

No, wait patiently, the opportunity is here.

Feng Weiming's heart knot with Mu Jiuqing was a little loose. Although he was not injured in the car accident this time, he was only one step away from the danger. If he and Mu Jiuqing still hadn't reconciled when he died, he would definitely feel very sorry.

Mu Jiuqing is his father.

Feng Weiming, who missed his father, tried hard to clam and told Mu Yixi about Xu Qingli's situation.

Mu Yixi happily threw himself at him: "Thank you, mingming!" Without Feng Weiming's help, things would definitely not go so smoothly!

Even if Xu Qingli is not killed, it is definitely a good thing to ask the Mu family to be wary of her.

Feng Weiming: "It's not my contribution, it's my father's help."

"You reconciled with third uncle? It's great!" Mu Yixi said, "You've been arguing for long enough."

There was a rare blush on Feng Weiming's snow-white face. He said solemnly: "I didn't feel awkward."

Mu Yixi winked at him.

Feng Weiming clenched his fists and said in a low voice: "Actually, the eldest aunt is my aunt, my biological mother's younger sister..."

Mu Yixi's spirits shook, and he immediately raised his ears. He has always been curious about the reason why Mu Jiuqing and Feng Weiming fell out. Now that Feng Weiming is finally willing to talk about it?

Feng Weiming seemed a little hard to say: "My father likes my biological mother, that's why he adopted me..." At this point, his expression was a little sad and disappointed, and a faint grievance flashed in his beautiful eyes.

He thought that Mu Jiuqing was because he was him, so he adopted him and loved him, but he was not. He was adopted only because of his biological mother's relationship.

Mu Jiuqing loves his biological mother, a married woman.

His adoptive father coveted his biological mother-Feng Weiming, who has a tendency to cleanliness, couldn't accept it at all.

"Then your mother now..." Mu Yixi asked, holding his hand.

"Passed away." Feng Weiming said without emotion: "The car accident occurred when I was three years old. I remember it all." Originally, he didn't remember anything, but when he heard Mu Jiuqing confessed himself about Liking his biological mother, he was stimulated and remembered all the time. Perhaps his biological mother died too early, and Feng Weiming had a vague impression of her. He remembered more of the footage of Mu Jiuqing taking care of him.

"I dare not say anything else, but third uncle, he must really love you." Mu Yixi took his shoulders and comforted him gently.

"I know." Feng Weiming moved his fingers: "But how much of this love is because of my mother?" How much is because of him?

Feng Weiming is still stubborn on this issue.

"It's all because of how are you?" Mu Yixi said with a smile: "You are so pretty and cute, who doesn't like you?"

Feng Weiming glared at him immediately.

What's beautiful and cute? Humph.

"What I said is true." Mu Yixi said solemnly: "What do you want to do so much? If you want others to really like you, you must really like the other person. There is no love for no reason. If you want to get it, you must first Give it." Feng Weiming was taken aback for a moment, and subconsciously said: "Like you?" Mrs. Mu and Mu Yiqi were kind to him, so he also took heart and soul to them, sincerely.

Mu Yixi squinted: "So you know me so clearly!"

"Be serious." Feng Weiming couldn't help but glared at him again.

"Yes, Feng Xiaoming." Mu Yixi squeezed his cheek: "It's like me being kind to you, when can you be better to me?"

Feng Weiming patted his hand and said: "Don't be like this, I'll, I'll..."

Mu Yixi looked forward to looking at him.

Feng Weiming reluctantly continued: "...I will treat you better, YiXi."