Chapter 101

After Mu Yixi and Feng Weiming arrived in France, the first thing Mu Jiuqing took them to do was to worship Fang Yan.

Fang Yan's life was short with many ups and downs, but not many people really missed her. She used to be the cinnabar mole in Mu Jiuqing's heart. Unfortunately, the time to get along was too short to love deeply. Mu Jiuqing was hit by the news of her "husband" and slowly digested his feelings for her in his heart. After so many years, Mu Jiuqing still loves her rather than a special friend, because she gave him his adopted son Feng Weiming, who exists as a treasure.

The existence of Feng Weiming is the reason why Mu Jiuqing always remembered her.

After knowing what Chen Fu had done, Mu Jiuqing felt even more guilty for her. It was because of him that Fang Yan was noticed, imprisoned by Chen Fu's neurosis, and even forced to give birth to Wei Ming.

It's a pity that Mu Jiuqing was already moved by Chen Fu when he knew the truth. He moved his emotions, and the duration was always extremely long. Fang Yan, who had not become a lover, he kept her in mind for so long. When he arrived at Chen Fu, he tried to let go of it countless times, but could not let him go. At the same time, he couldn't let go of Fang Yan's guilt, and hated Chen Fu's actions for giving him an unmanageable burden-the death of his beloved adopted son's biological mother and his inextricability with Chen Fu, Chen Fu was Feng Weiming biological father, how come you got a mess of words?

How can Mu Jiuqing's shrewd and sophisticated world be kept in the dark by Chen Fu? So he knew the truth very early, but he kept suppressing himself with strong self-control to Chen Fu's heart, preventing Chen Fu from fulfilling his wishes, and making him jealous and saddened by his "heart" Fang Yan every time.

The situation of being together without all scruples has lasted for ten years. It has been a torment for both Mu Jiuqing and Chen Fu, and compared to Chen Fu, who has never expected to be together because of his low self-esteem, only Mu Jiuqing's suffering. The degree is even worse. But this was Mu Jiuqing's explanation to Fang Yan, even though the other party had passed away for many years.

As for Chen Fu's small actions towards the domestic Mu Family, Mu Jiuqing chose to sit on the sidelines. For one thing, domestic and overseas Mushi have always been in a competitive and cooperative relationship, and there are countless enemies, both over and under. Chen Fu didn't do too much. If Mu Jiurong couldn't stand this level of calculation, the domestic Mu family might as well go bankrupt. Secondly, Chen Fu's appearance of the current neurosis is indeed indirectly related to Mu's. He has the ability to retaliate, and Mu Jiuqing will not stop him. He even prepares for him to reach out to overseas Mu's and he will face it fiercely. ——He is looking forward to playing against Chen Fu. The man he is looking at is not a fuel-efficient lamp, and he is willing to accept any challenge. It's a pity that Chen Fu's ruthlessness turned into love when he met him, which made Mu Jiuqing annoyed while happy, and his mood was very contradictory.

Unexpectedly, the result of letting it go was that Chen Fu's idea of ​​renunciation of Wei Ming was hit, so that things that had been basically put down for so many years resurfaced. The trickiest thing is to face the adopted son who knows the truth. If Feng Weiming couldn't forgive him in the end, Mu Jiuqing would really kill Chen Fu's heart.

Or is this Chen Fu's real purpose? His greatest anxiety lies in Mu Jiuqin's "unforgettable memory" of Fang Yan, so he has an unbearable relationship with Feng Weiming, his biological son. I'm afraid he has always hoped that he and Feng Weiming can completely break away, right?

However, Mu Jiuqing's conspiracy theory met Chen Fu's humble calmness of "As long as you leave, let me leave to die immediately", it's really inconsistent. Mu Jiuqing can torture him any way he wants, he doesn't care. The only thing Chen Fu cared about was Mu Jiuqing not leaving him.

Therefore, Mu Jiuqin asked Chen Fu to kneel in front of Fang Yan's tomb in front of Mu Yixi and Feng Weiming to confess. He simply fell on all fours and lay down on the ground, keeping his head on the tombstone for Fang Yan—because He couldn't kneel when he was amputated below the knee, but Mu Jiuqin asked him to kneel, so he kneeled, not caring about his awkward posture.

"I'm sorry." The apology was also said.

Whether Mu Jiuqing or Mu Yixi and Feng Wei Ming heard his lack of sincerity, Chen Fu was just fulfilling an order from his lover, nothing else.

Such a person would be a blasphemy to the dead even if he kneeled.

There is no right or wrong in Chen Fu's concept. The right or wrong that Mu Jiuqing believes in is his right or wrong. But Mu Jiuqin is not a moral gentleman, he has his code of conduct, and besides that, he is also a man of righteous and evil styles. Instead, after assuming Chen Fu's moral values, Mu Jiuqing restrained himself more than before. For the two of them, it is not known whether it is luck or misfortune.

Mu Jiuqing looked at Chen Fu's moral character feel very suffocated, but he knew that even if he reasoned with Chen Fu, Chen Fu would not understand, he would not even pretend, and he would not feel guilty because of Fang Yan.

And his own motives were also impure, just to show Feng Weiming and try to relieve him. He didn't dare to look at the expression of his adopted son, and quietly winked at Mu Yixi.

Mu Yixi's eyes never left Feng Weiming, he kept holding Feng Weiming's hand. He has no feelings for Chen Fu and Fang Yan. Chen Fu once kidnapped Feng Weiming, and his anger still remains. But for Feng Weiming, one was his biological father and the other was his biological mother. The relationship with his close relatives who were really related by blood was so chaotic, Mu Yixi felt sorry for Feng Weiming.

Feng Weiming was expressionless from the moment he stepped into the cemetery.

Mu Jiuqing's embarrassment, Chen Fu's perfunctory, Mu Yixi's concern, Feng Weiming was all in his eyes. He looked at the name on the tombstone-Fang Yan didn't even leave a smiling photo. The epitaph reads "I left a gift to the world". When Mu Jiuqing brought him to worship, he took it. The epitaph said that his biological mother had not regretted giving birth to him. Feng Weiming grew up without his mother and never felt that there was a lack of life.

No matter how much his relationship with Fang Yan, she is his mother, this fact will never change.

Between mother and child, there is no need to be guilty.

Feng Weiming pulled Mu Yixi down on his knees, knocked three heads according to domestic etiquette, and said lightly: "Mother, he is my lover, Mu Yixi. Bring him to see you, he will take care of me, don't worry. "

Mu Yixi immediately showed his loyalty: "Mother, I will take care of Mingming, don't worry."

Feng Weiming gave him a light look, then pulled him up. Mu Yixi bent over tenderly and patted him off the grass stained on his pants.

Seeing Mu Jiuqing looking at him complicatedly, Chen Fu still maintained the posture of five-body throwing, Feng Weiming said, "Dad, go back." Don't think he can't see the condensed reluctance in Mu Jiuqing's eyes—to Chen Fu. The disabled Chen Fu's body was already shaking slightly because of his uncomfortable posture.

Dad couldn't help it.

Feng Weiming has a strange feeling of "Dad is going to get married". I don't know if Mu Jiuqing saw him and Mu Yixi together, was it the same heartbreak? His dislike for Chen Fu is the same as Mu Jiuqin's dislike for Mu Yixi?

There are still many opportunities to meet him in the future...

Feng Weiming's expression is almost imperceptible and composed.

"What's the matter?" Mu Yixi touched his face and whispered: "Are you angry? I'll take revenge for you, anyway, there is a chance."

Feng Weiming thought for a while, his lips twitched, and his hand tightened. Nodding: "Okay."