Chapter 85

Young Master Xi, she is here." Fang Xiaoyuan quietly said to Mu Yixi.

Mu Yixi nodded gently: "I see, thank you."

Fang Xiaoyuan shook his lips and forced a smile: "It should be, it should be... that, that, if there is nothing else..."

"You go back first. ." Mu Yixi said empathetically.

Seeing Fang Xiaoyuan running , as if there was a tiger chasing behind him, he hurriedly walked away. Feng Weiming, who was pulled by Mu Yixi to accompany him to class, tapped the page of the original Latin book: "What did you do to him?" Fang Xiaoyuan was their classmate in high school. Before Feng Weiming dropped out, Fang Xiaoyuan was the monitor. He was born in medium class family and entered Ya'an with excellent grades, relying on scholarships to maintain his daily life, and then successfully admitted to Ya'an University. He is a classmate of Mu Yixi. The former Fang Xiaoyuan was full of arrogance, and he didn't say anything to them. Why is it like this now?

Mu Yixi casually said, "I'm not greedy enough. He took Hu Qin's money to watch me. If I deal with him, there will be a second Fang Xiaoyuan, so I just continue to use him." As for what means he used to convince people. There is no need to elaborate.

Feng Weiming didn't ask too much. Mu Yixi's employment can be described as eclectic. In order to show off his ability, Mu Yixi once told Feng Weiming that before he was a minor, the "hero" who was instructed by him to help him manage his finances was the "hero" who had a car accident with Mu Yixuan that year and saved people— —Facts have proved that Xu Qingli bought this man to hit Mu Yixuan, but he became a hero who saved people by accident. Because of this relationship, Mu Yixi used the other party's guilt to successfully manipulate people in the palm of his hand. Now he has become one of Mu Yixi's most loyal subordinates.

Feng Weiming asked, "That woman is looking for you?" He didn't have a good impression of Hu Qin, Mu Yixi's biological mother. In his opinion, Hu Qin has no right to call herself a mother when dealing with Mu Yixi.

"Yeah." Mu Yixi thought of the phone call he received this morning. Hu Qin habitually called him over in an imperative tone on the phone. Mu Yixi casually found an excuse to say that he couldn't, and Hu Qin was so angry that she yelled at him. Mu YiXi hung up the phone neatly.

Then Hu Qin reluctantly found them school mate-of course, it was Mu Yixi who asked Fang Xiaoyuan to reveal his whereabouts.

It's time to let Hu Qin know that he will no longer let her call and leave. His obedience over the past few years has given her too many illusions, making her and Wei Anqi both think that he is a easy to bully, and he should work for them.

"Are you okay?" Feng Weiming looked at him. Every time Mu Yixi met Hu Qin, he was not in a good mood. Hu Qin saw that he always had only one purpose: to keep asking for it like a vampire.

"Don't worry, I will go back." Mu Yixi hooked his finger: "She doesn't deserve my attention." His tone was cold and cold.

If it weren't for Hu Qin, they still have filial value, Mu Yixi no longer wants to care about them.

However, their favourable value is almost gone. A touch of coldness flashed in Mu Yixi's eyes.

"Mu Yixi!" Hu Qin, dressed as a lady, stopped Mu Yixi, who was walking alone, at the side entrance of the school.

"What's the matter, Mrs. Wei?" Mu Yixi asked. Hu Qin never let him call her mother. After she married Wei Dong, she didn't want to see Mu Yixi in order to separate her from the past. It was just because of this and other reasons that she had to contact him.

"Dare you hang up my phone!" Hu Qin said dissatisfied. She did not notice the change in Mu Yixi's attitude. She always felt that Mu Yixi was depressed in Mu's family and could only seek solace in his biological mother. She also used this to control Mu Yixi and press him to be subdued. She took Mu Yixi's request for granted.

Mu Yixi said: "I have something to do."

"What else do you have to do? Mu Jiurong kicked you out of the Mu family!" Hu Qin cursed with hatred of iron and steel. Hu Qin almost fainted when she heard the news that Mu Yixi would no longer go to work in Mu's family! Didn't it all say that Mu Yixi is very capable and appreciated by the senior management of Mu's family? Didn't it mean that Mu Yixi had been ruthlessly kicked out by Mrs. Mu's own son Mu Yiqi? now Mu Yixi was kicked out, but Mu Yiqi began to show up as the heir?

"Are you sure you want to continue yelling here?" Mu Yixi asked.

Hu Qin looked around as if awakened, and shouted to Mu Yixi: "Come with me!"

Mu Yixi said, "what do you want to talk Mrs Wei?"

Hu Qin finally realized afterwards . Realizing that Mu Yixi had changed, she widened her eyes: "What are you talking nonsense? I'm your mother, you must listen to me!"

Mu Yixi said, "Really, Mrs. Wei? Why don't you say that, let us go together to Boss Wei and say."

Hu Qin's most taboo to mention his past in front of Wei Dong. She finally had today, and she didn't want anything that would affect her current life.

"What do you want?" Hu Qin asked through gritted teeth. She suddenly realized that the situation seemed a bit out of control. How could Mu Yixi not listen to her?

Mu Yixi shrugged: "Nothing, let's go. Where do you want to go?" He just wanted to see Hu Qin change her face and put away all the righteousness on her face.