Chapter 83

Mu Jiuqing sullen his face, staring at Mu Yixi with unkind eyes.

He has been in the top position for a long time, and the pressure of holding up the air is naturally extraordinary. Even Mu Yixi felt a stress reaction instinctively, and his eyes narrowed slightly. But in Mu Yixi's view, Mu Jiuqing is more like an angry father.

The kind that is said to be on the mind.

Feng Weiming drank his earl grey tea in silence.

Obviously, the father and son had already discussed the issue of taking over the overseas Mu Family. Just now he said that he was just deliberately making things difficult for Mu Yixi.

"Diao Hua." Mu Jiuqin commented to Mu Yixi, and said to Feng Weiming, "Why did you pick him?"

Feng Weiming shrugged slightly.

Mu Jiuqing did not give up: "You forgot what he did to you two years ago?"

Feng Weiming said, "Dad, what happened two years ago is not a problem for him alone. Don't you believe me?"

Mu Jiu Qing looked at him sadly: "I have always wanted to see your children, Daming Ming and Xiao Mingming, alas..." Feng Weiming calmly said, "I have been adopted by you since I was three years old. What do I have? Have you ever seen one side?"

"You left me and lived in China for more than ten years. Two years ago, you finally came back and went to the United States. In your mind, where is my father?"

Feng Weiming: " ......You want to go over old accounts with me now?"

Mu Jiuqing: "I don't like you now and tell me who you want to live your life with. You are only nineteen years old, not ninety years old!"

Feng Weiming: "I Never said..."

"That's what you mean! You don't think so. Why did you bring him to see me? If you are in a relationship, as long as he is not sick, what is your love." Mu Jiuqing was heartbroken. Feng Weiming's current attitude is tantamount to taking the future wife to see his in-laws. He is too solemn to give Mu JiuQing a little room at all. Mu Jiuqing was afraid that he would be too serious, and that he would be sad in the future. When Mu Yixi was a nephew, Mu Jiuqing didn't think there was anything wrong with him, but being a "daughter-in-law" seemed too cunning and sophisticated. From the moment he entered the door, Mu Jiuqing felt that he hadn't shown his true face anywhere, pretending to be innocent and honest. With Feng Weiming's current scheming methods, he can't be restrained.

Greatly unqualified!

How can a father encourage his son to mess around irresponsibly? !

Can't you talk about love seriously? He didn't say that he would walk into the church with Mu Yixi immediately...

Feng Weiming said coldly.

"Uncle , what are you dissatisfied with me? I am willing to make corrections." Mu Yixi carefully shifted the firepower. Why did the father and son quarrel with themselves? He didn't want to see Feng Weiming unhappy.

"I'm not satisfied with you anywhere!" Mu Jiuqing moved the muzzle away and aimed at Mu Yixi.

Feng Weiming: "Dad!" He felt that Mu Jiuqing was really making trouble. Doesn't he deny Mu Yixi mean deny his vision? Although Feng Weiming occasionally felt that he had a bad vision with Mu Yixi, but others thought so, and he was a little unhappy again.

Mu Yixi moved, sat next to Feng Weiming, held him down and said, "Uncle, if you can find something that satisfies you in all aspects, and at the same time clearly likes it, I will try my best to show my gentlemanly demeanor. But before that, would you please give me a chance? You are Mingming's father, and your approval is very important to us."