Chapter 25

After returning from France, the lives of the Mu's children began to go back on track.

Except for Mu Yixuan after being unconstrained, both Mu Yixi and Mu Yiqi had to conduct elite education because they were six years old. At this stage, the main things they need to learn are etiquette and art appreciation, plus the calligraphy arranged by Grandpa Mu Jingwei, and They have to write three large characters every day.

Mu Yiqi has the background of this environment while growing up , and it is not difficult for him to accept it. Mu Yixi's performance was much worse than him, but he worked very hard. The teacher in charge of this is quite satisfied with the two students.

Mrs. Mu didn't force them to be too tight. They only took one morning class, and the afternoon was all free activities, so they could write calligraphic characters, do summer homework, watch TV, and play games. Take them out for activities, visit relatives and friends or play during weekends.

Mu Yixi met many people and received a lot of eyesight. But Mrs. Mu was calm. Those people knew that he was raised by Mu Jingwei and nodded, so they didn't dare to say anything in front of Mrs. Mu. This is why Mrs. Mu first brought Mu Yixi to her in-laws.

But there are exceptions. One of them is Mrs. Mu's mother, Mrs. Fang. That was the gaze of the most unceremonious elder he had ever met since his resurrection. The old lady Fang was very annoyed by Mrs. Mu's advocacy of adopting Mu Yixi. Although he claimed to be an adopted son, Mu Yixi's true identity cannot be concealed from the eyes of people who know him well. The Fang family has been in politics for several generations, and in terms of status , Miao Zhenggen is even more popular than that of the Mu family. The Fang family has three children, and the old lady Fang is a second-brother's wife. She gave birth to a boy and a daughter for the Fang family. After raising her son, he was young and promising. He married a virtuous and well-to-do daughter. The daughter was beautiful and dignified. The Mu family, which has been prosperous for several generations, immediately pulled up the second family whose status had declined because of her husband's inconsistency. Compared with Grandma Mu's subtlety, Mrs. Fang has a much fierce personality. She hates concubine the most in her life. At first, she liked the Mu family's ethics, but she didn't expect this to happen now. Her always wise daughter can't think of leading wolves into the house.

Regarding Mrs. Mu's stubbornness, Mrs. Fang said gloomily: "You will cry in the future." She said it in front of Mu Yixi, not showing any emotion.

Mrs. Mu didn't expect her mother to say something like this: "Mother..."

"I won't hurt her! I will die if I do that!" Mu Yixi said firmly. Mrs. Fang's words stung him and reminded him of what an asshole he was in the previous life! That is what he regrets very much. He will never repeat those mistakes!

Mu Yixi's decisiveness in his eyes was too frightening, and the old lady Fang was stunned. Staring at him for a long while, the old lady Fang said: "I will just keep an eye on you and watch your performance."

Afterwards, Mrs. Mu politely criticized him: "Don't take the mother's words to heart. Mom believes you are good. Don't just say this Inauspicious words..."

Mu Yixi held Mrs. Mu's hand, bowed his head taught, and made up his mind again: never let Mrs. Mu be sad and disappointed! Otherwise, he will die!

Mu Yiqi and Mu Yixuan have never forgotten about the trip to France, and they miss Caesar and Louis in particular after returning. Later, Mu Yixuan almost forgot, but Mu Yiqi still thought about it. So Mu Yixi proposed to write to Feng Weiming. Mu Yiqi expressed his love for Caesar and Louis very seriously. Knowing that Feng Weiming was reluctant to send them to him, he racked his brains to figure out a way, which is to wait for Caesar and Louis to bred and give birth to a baby, and let Feng WeiMing helped him keep one. Mu Yiqi promised to take care of the dog like Feng Weiming took care of Caesar and Louis.