Chapter 60

After the first year of high school, everything was back on track, but many things have quietly changed.

In order to make Mu Yixi and the others go all out to prepare for the high school entrance examination, the Mu family's family elite education stopped for nearly half a year. After the high school entrance examination, they did not immediately force them to continue studying. Everyone had a relaxing and happy vacation.

But after the holidays they officially entered high school, their homework in family education gradually increased. If they were in contact with some very basic matters that would not affect the operation of the Mu familyGroup, then they now need to be involved, not only to enter the Mushi Headquarters for internships on weekends, but also to work for the Mushi Group. Advise on various projects.

What they have recently received is a marketing plan for a new product. Everyone must provide a detailed plan.

Mu Yiqi and Mu Yirun's faces collapsed at the same time.

The children of Mu's family, whether male or female, began to receive family education at the age of six, and began to get in touch with the practice of family business at the age of twelve. However, it is not compulsive whether to enter a business. If you do not want to work in a family business, you can sign a declaration of giving up the right of inheritance, and get one-thousandth of Mu's shares and receive dividends every year. The Mu family's family education advocates the determination to be as early as possible. When the child reaches the age of twelve, the family tacitly agrees that he can decide his future direction, and once the decision is made, he cannot go back.

Mu Yixuan is a very assertive girl. She likes shining jewelry and decides to learn jewelry design. Mu Yiyun has no interest in working tirelessly, she just wants to marry a good man and be a full-time wife as a mistress. The two signed a declaration of waiver of inheritance rights early and got the shares. If the Mu clan falls in the future and they do not mix well, they can still rely on the assistance of the family foundation to meet their basic needs, and they will never starve to death.

So only Mu Yixi, Mu Yiqi, and Mu Yirun were left with three undetermined boys working hard for the inheritance rights.

In fact, only Mu Yiqi is the focus. To this day, Mu Yixi's external status is still an adopted son. If he does not officially appear on the Mu family's blood genealogy, his inheritance rights will not be recognized. Mu Yirun was born with a lack of business acumen. If he hadn't been forced by his father, Mu Jiuan, he would have long wanted to sign a statement to give up his inheritance rights.

Mu Yirun usually has to deal with the family education homework very hard, now asking him to write marketing plans, it really tortured him too much. Mu Yiqi had neglected his homework because of the previous rebellious period, and now it is a bit hard to pick it up again.

Mu Yixi said that he could help, but Mu Yiqi firmly refused.

"Brother, I have to rely on myself." Broken heart makes people grow. Since breaking up with Xia Weiwei, Mu Yiqi's second degree level has been effectively relieved, and he has become more mature.

This made Mu Yixi both gratified and distressed. He certainly hopes that Mu Yiqi will become more and more capable so that he can act on his own as soon as possible. For this reason, he has been making a lot of effort from the side without a trace, and it has indeed made Mu Yiqi quite affirmed. Mu Yixi appreciates Mu Yiqi's spirit of independence, but his age and experience are there, and it is unlikely that he wants to have a very eye-catching performance. On the other hand, Mu Yixi didn't know his progress, how to behave inferiorly and not too outrageously, it was somewhat difficult.