Chapter 66

In the end, WeiMing did not hold back Mu Yixi, and decided to study abroad in the United States. Of course, as a good boy who had a lover and never forgot his father, Feng Weiming consulted Mu Jiuqing beforehand. Mu Jiuqing was obedient to his son, responsive to every request, and generously wished no matter where he wanted to go to university. U.S? The United States is okay. How can overseas Mu have been so strong that they will never let go of the American market? Mu Jiuqing also has companies and real estate in the United States, and it is not a problem to live for ten and a half months from time to time.

live together?

Feng Weiming's heart immediately filled with a very weak conscience. Although he didn't intend to conceal his relationship with Mu Yixi, he had sex with him under his father's nose, and was he still making out in the next room at night?

At least there can be a buffer in the United States.

In France...

Feng Weiming thought: It's the United States.

Mu Yixi wants to study abroad, and Mrs. Mu is also quite supportive. In fact, Mu Yixuan also has the same plan.

As for Mu Yiqi, he can't mention it for the time being. Recently, Mu Jiurong stared at him closely, and without covering up, he left Mu Yixi directly and shut Mu Yiqi into the small black room.

Mu Yixi and Feng Weiming are busy preparing to go abroad. Mu Yiqi often works overtime at Mu's family, and the time for the two brothers to meet has drastically reduced. Sometimes when they ran into each other, seeing Mu Yiqi look tired, Mu Yixi couldn't say anything except patted him on the shoulder to cheer him up. Whether it was Mu Jiurong or Mu Yiqi, Mu Yixi was clearly not allowed to help him at this time.

Mu Yiqi was directly tired and lost three kilograms. He became thin and lose fat on his face, his cheeks sucked slightly, his cheekbones became protruding, and his face similar to Mu Yixi became a bit more angular, and became much more silent than before.

Mu Yixuan said that he was about to lose weight with a bolt of lightning, and that the weight loss effect was so remarkable that her best friends would be jealous when they knew it.

But behind the jokes, everyone is a little worried.

Even Mrs. Mu, who has never interfered with Mu Jiurong's education of children, also told her husband in private whether he had put too much pressure on Mu Yiqi.

Mu Jiurong said: " If he can't get used to it anymore. Yirun has given up his inheritance rights and Xiaoqi must become the next patriarch. He needs to assume the responsibilities he should bear. In the future, the Mu family's business and the Mu family will be handed over to him, Can't make mistakes."

Mu Yiqi's generation of children is no better than Mu Jiurong's generation. Mu Jiurong himself is a very capable person. Although he is not as influential as Mu Jingwei, he also has a unique vision and forge ahead, taking the Mu family to the next level. Mu Jiu'an might be a little cautious, trying to compete with Mu Jiurong, but the general direction is always good, and he will never lose the chain and hinder him when he wants to go outside. Mu Jiuqing is the most flexible and shrewd of the three brothers, and almost turned the overseas Mu family into his own words. They made the Mu's direct descendants shine in the family, and completely mastered the right to speak.

But the next contest, a large part of it depends on the next generation. The new generations at home and abroad in the Mu family gradually grew up and began to compete with each other. When they reach the age of eighteen, they will be tested by the family and decide the next candidate for the patriarch. If Mu Yiqi fails to become a candidate, he will lose face and decline will be just around the corner. And Mu Yiqi didn't even have a reliable helper among his brothers and sisters. Like Mu Yirun and Yiyun, even if they are willing to help, they cannot help. The only advantage of this generation of children is enough self-knowledge.