Chapter 80

Mu Yixi leaned slightly and carefully observed the sculptures on the display rack. This sculpture was of the size of two palms of an adult. The sculpture is a gluttonous animal that is one of the four great beasts of ancient times. It is said to be an extremely greedy animal. The appearance is also weird: the human face, the body is like a cow, and the eyes are under the armpits. Based on book records and his own imagination, the author carved it hideously and prestigiously, with extremely complicated and delicate lines. Even if Mu Yixi's eyes are used to seeing good things, he was amazed.

When Yan Yu walked to his side, Mu Yixi didn't look at him, and stretched out his hand to caress the gluttonous surface, seemingly quite fond of it.

Yan Yu has always been quiet and patient. Mu Yixi stayed silently when he didn't speak. However, his company in the past always seemed gentle and alienated. This time, there was a silent confrontation between him and Mu Yixi for some reason.

Speaking of it, Mu Yixi and Yan Yu have known each other for many years, and their younger sister and younger brother have become unmarried couples.

In the end, Mu Yixi spoke first: "I haven't congratulated you on the opening of your new store!"

Although Yan Yu's sculpture shop was originally opened in the urban area, but there were few small works on the shop floor, only one clerk was invited to look at the shop, and the business was half dead. Yan Yu's father, Yan Kai, intends to help him expand his scale, but Yan Yu refused early. He didn't want to do this. The days are quiet and leisurely, and he can get by.

Unexpectedly, the words of the past are still in my ears. Recently, Yan Yu seems to have opened his mind. Accepting Yan Kai's funding, not only changed the store, but also carefully decorated it inside and out. His craftsmanship was there, and it quickly attracted a lot of business. Yan Yu was not good at this, so Yan Kai hired a competent manager to assist him so that Yan Yu could focus on his creation.

This change is quite intriguing.

"Thank you." Yan Yu said, not shocked.

"Don't you ask me to go in for a cup of tea?" Mu Yixi stood with his hand in hand, no longer concealing his long standing aura.

Yan Yu was silent for a while, and said: "I have this intention, please inside."

The newly built tea room is much more spacious and comfortable than the previous dwelling. Yan Yu's posture of sitting and making tea is no different from the past. No matter what environment he is in, it seems that it will not have a big impact on him.

Mu Yixi said abruptly, "Xiaoqi will be engaged to Bai Ying next year."

Yan Yu's hands remained motionless, and he steadily pushed the elegant cup of tea in front of Mu Yixi.

"I congratulate him." Yan Yu said calmly.

Now Mu Yixi was a little confused about his thoughts, and simply stared at him and asked: "He likes you, how about you? Don't you like him?" The ending sounded a little surprised. He knows how cute Mu Yiqi is! How could anyone dislike him?

Yan Yu was taken aback for a moment, as if he didn't expect Mu Yixi to be so direct.

He was silent again, and said softly: "I don't hate him."

"Do you know that Xiaoqi likes you and feels disgusting? Have you rejected him?" Mu Yixi asked in a different way. Many homosexuals have an instinct to see through their kind. Although Mu Yixi may not be a pure homosexual, with keen observation, he can also see a little difference. But with Yan Yu, Mu Yixi couldn't see anything. Yan Yu is not so much a heterosexual or a homosexual, as he is asexual, and he can almost become a monk. Mu Yixi was embarrassed for Mu Yiqi if he wanted the monk to move his heart. No wonder he forced himself to give up so desperately.

"No. I refused." Yan Yu answered Mu Yixi's questions one by one.

Being so calm and indifferent made Mu Yixi feel uncomfortable. But what can he do? Yan Yu has already expressed his attitude, and even Mu Yiqi gets engaged, he doesn't care. Could he still stun him and throw him on Mu Yiqi's bed? Even if Yan Yu likes Mu Yiqi and can accept Mu Yiqi, does he really hope that his most important brother will take this path?

"Yan Yu, for two lifetimes, have you ever liked anyone? What are you living for?" Mu Yixi couldn't help asking. In his opinion, Yan Yu simply wasted the opportunity to relive his life! Others saw him as gentle and uncontroversial, quiet and far-reaching, but Mu Yixi saw him as a living, mediocre, cold-hearted, cold-hearted, like a walking dead, a twilight old man, and life has no taste at all. To put it nicely is to avoid the world, but to put it nicely is a coward.

Yan Yu was stunned again. After two lives, it should be the most secretive topic between him and Mu Yixi. Hearing Mu Yixi's mention at this moment, he suddenly felt a depression that could not be vented in his heart.

"I'm not you." Yan Yu said: "I'm not like you either." His character lies here. He has experienced too many dark and terrible things, and he has also done many terrible and hateful things. To live a new life, he feels that all the grudges and grievances have ended in the previous life. As long as he is not the source of this tragedy, everything can be well, and he can also have a peaceful and peaceful life. He was never a winner, and he had no intention of striving to be a winner. As long as you don't ask for it, you won't lose it. His goal is to live this life in a bland and lonely way.

"You don't want to fight for yourself? Haven't you thought about making yourself better than your last life?" Mu Yixi looked at him incomprehensibly.

"I have lived better than my last life." Yan Yu said. The current life is what he dreams of, and he doesn't want to change at all.

"Then what's the matter with this store? Why do you, who have always been uninterested in money, suddenly switch stores and want to make your business bigger?" Mu Yixi stared at him closely: "Why are you participating in the auction?" Mu YiXi found out that Yan Yu put his work in the auction and sold it at a good price. Yan Yu would not do such a thing before. This incident is Mu Yixi's confidence in coming to talk to him.

Yan Yu didn't speak.

He didn't know what he could say. He was not tempted by Mu Yiqi, nor was he ready to challenge the mainstream of society with him. But even if he wanted to guard his comfort zone, he couldn't forget the desire of the child who always had vitality and enthusiasm for the freedom of marriage. He said he wanted to marry the person he liked and have children.

A child who comes from a big family but still retains innocent ideals is different.

But Yan Yu couldn't help him. Even if he sold his most beloved work, he only sold one million, which did not help Mu Yiqi's freedom. Afterwards, Yan Yu even felt ridiculous that he had such a "helpful" idea.

"Mu Yiqi is not you, Mu Yixi." He does not have your shrewdness, he does not have the publicity of your own way, and he does not have your courage to break the boat.

The relationship between Mu Yixi and Feng Weiming was acquiesced because they were not Mu Yiqi, and they were both strong and tough enough, and others couldn't help them.

And Mu Yiqi, the only recognized grandson of the new generation of the Mu family, and the only son of Mrs. Mu. The whole Mu family, and even Mu Yixi who appeared in front of Yan Yu at this time, who allowed him to be with a man? Even in Mu Yiqi's heart, he dare not think about it, right?

Otherwise, where did Bai Ying come from? When did Mu Yiqi stare at this "quasi-fiancee"?

While he likes Yan Yu, he chooses future fiancee candidates for himself?

Can Yan Yu not see clearly?

No, he sees too clearly. He can only continue to be his coward.

Can Mu Yiqi not see clearly?

No, he can see it too. So he took Bai Ying home.

Yan Yu and Mu Yiqi, from start to finish, neither of them can afford to be with each others.