Chapter 56

Mu Yiqi and Mu Yixi had a cold war. For a long time, Mu Yiqi's attitude towards Mu Yixi was not indifferent. At the beginning, Mu Yixi tried to talk to him and explain that Mu Yiqi couldn't get past his face, so he just picked up the air and didn't react with a stern face.

Mu Yixi seemed to be hit hard. After all, this was the first time Mu Yiqi resisted him so much.

Just when Mu Yiqi felt guilty and regretted and wanted to soften down, Feng Weiming couldn't look at it first, and said coldly: "Let him make trouble, don't be so good with him in the future. He was tricked and deceived and asked for it." Then Pulled up Mu Yixi and left.

Mu Yixi was very sad and frustrated and was pulled away, and looking back at his appearance made Mu Yiqi feel that he had done a big mistake.

Mu Yiqi wanted to cry without tears. The more he thought about it, the more clearly he realized that he was making trouble unreasonably. If he didn't care about him, and was afraid that he would not believe in one-sided words, Mu Yixi would definitely not be so exhausted to make him face Xia Weiwei's "true face" (...).

But he glared at his brother who had helped him follow him from childhood to adulthood, and yelled at him! /(Tot)/~~ Mu Yiqi ran to find Yan Yu, holding him as a tree hole and talking. I don't know when this habit started. Yan Yu is calm and patient. When he is gentle and looking at people, the person being watched will unknowingly say a lot of things that he can't usually say.

Mu Yiqi grew up to fifteen years old and lived a smooth life. The family is harmonious, parents love, brothers and sisters are close and friendly, in the school is the figure of the stars, in addition to the blessing of the family, he is also outstanding, very proud of the capital. The only one who can be called a setback is an injury from playing football. He has missed a career path in this life-this is not actually counted. Mu Yiqi knew that with his identity, it is impossible to really devote himself to the football career, the national football level. It's not on the stage internationally. Because he knew this, he was so desperate in inter-school competitions so as not to leave regrets. So even though he hurt his leg later, Mu Yiqi did not regret it.

There is really nothing to complain about in life so far, and no one deserves his anger. However, Mu Yiqi made a mistake inexplicably, and didn't want to live a life of obedient cards. He learned to fall in love with others, but he didn't expect his girlfriend to be a two-footed boy playing him like a monkey. It was his dearest brother who revealed the truth...

Mu Yiqi was really embarrassed.

He still didn't accept his brother's kindness, and he hurt others and hurt his brother.

But the self-esteem of a boy is such a strange thing. Mu Yiqi could show guilt and repentance in front of Yan Yu, but he couldn't do it again when he bowed his head in front of Mu Yixi and confessed his mistake.

Yan Yu told him a story.

The protagonist in the story is a child who was born unexpectedly. Because of his biological father's indifference and the biological mother's snobbery, he has endured a lot of unimaginable suffering. Later his biological father found him, regretted it, and sacrificed a lot to compensate him. But he couldn't forgive him, so he wanted to go into the mud and enjoy watching the pain of his biological father. Later he had an accident and his half-brother rescued him. Although he was rescued, his legs were crippled. This younger brother hates him very much, because he is also innocent, but because of an older brother who did not know where to fight, his family broke up, his personality changed drastically, he became violent and rebellious, and he paid a very painful price to turn around. .

The younger brother said to his elder brother: "Don't think that you are the worst in the world. If you really can't live, die far away, don't make my dad sad."

When all the resentment in my brother's heart was vented all at once. But by then it was too late. The younger brother was crippled, his biological mother wanted to eat him, and his biological father gave up on him...

His whole life became meaningless again, a mistake that shouldn't exist. There was a wave of trouble, someone tried to love him, but it was destroyed by his own hands.

This story seems to have nothing to do with Mu Yiqi's troubles. But through Yan Yu's description, Mu Yiqi couldn't consciously listen to it. He grew up in a loving environment, unable to imagine the life of the protagonist of the story. If parents were to be substituted for the protagonist's biological father and mother, his elder brother would be substituted for his younger brother... Mu Yiqi couldn't help but shudder.

"What happened later?" Mu Yiqi asked. It's okay if I haven't gotten it, and it's ruined by my own hands. I'm afraid the rest of the day will be difficult.

"Later?" Yan Yu took a sip of tea, and said leisurely: "Later, he saw everything and sat here to tell a story to a young man who wanted to die because he got too much."

Mu Yiqi: "..." So the story is made up to give him chicken soup for the soul? Obviously speaking so touching, as if you have experienced it personally-of course it is impossible at Yan Yu's age, although the background of the story is somewhat similar to Yan Yu's situation.

Faced with Yan yu's and serene face, Mu Yiqi couldn't lose his temper, and Mu Yiqi also drank tea.

He is not untouched. To put it bluntly, it is to cherish these two words.

Regardless of family affection, love, or friendship, in many cases, they cannot withstand the consumption.

He dared to yell at Mu Jiurong and Mu Yixi, didn't he just believe that they would tolerate him and always love him?

Mu Jiurong is the father, or will not give up on him, Mu Yixi is the eldest brother, if one day he can't stand it, the relationship between the two brothers will be over.

Mu Yiqi was ashamed to find that he had been enjoying his brother's contribution over the years, and he gradually took it for granted, and never thought of returning.

Thinking of this level, what else is Mu Yiqi so hard-hearted about? Obediently go back to his brother!

After returning to the dormitory to see Mu Yixi and Feng Weiming, they didn't think about how to speak. Mu Yixi laughed when he saw him walking over to him. He stretched out his hand to embrace his shoulder, but made a sudden move. Change, shoulder shoulders changed to pats-is this the indifferent attitude that he was scrupulous about before?

Mu Yiqi was guilty and touched. The urn sounded angrily and said, "Brother, I'm sorry..."

Mu Yixi glanced at Feng Weiming. Just now, when he habitually wanted to take Mu Yiqi's shoulders, the other party's eyes shifted. Coming over, it was freezing cold, Mu Yixi reflexively changed to the filming, annoyed and sweetly thinking in his heart: vinegar jar!

He couldn't respond to Mu Yiqi's apology for a while, and said casually: "It's okay." He was given an impeccable perfect smile.

My brother always treats me so well... Mu Yiqi feels so unrequited.

Mu Yixi asked: "Are you free on weekends?"

Mu Yiqi said immediately: "yes I am free." You must be free, and you must be free to give to his brother if you are not free!

Mu Yixi said: "Qin He asked us to go to the hot spring."

"Okay." Mu Yiqi agreed first, and then asked strangely: "Why did he suddenly invite us to the hot spring?"

Mu Yixi smiled and Mu Yiqi found out that his brother could laugh so fake. Mu Yixi said, "Don't you know? Xiaoxuan promised to be Qin He's girlfriend..." His tone was exaggerated with joy.

"Huh?" Mu Yiqi thought he had heard it wrong.

"Xiaoxuan and Qin He have become lovers." Mu Yixi repeated, and said: "He invited us to the hot springs, and everyone celebrates the good news."

"Good news?" Mu Yiqi bite his tongue, his face was little bit wrong. It was a little dark: "Qin, He!" These two words were so eager to gnaw each other's flesh.

Mu Yixi chanted and said, "What a great news..."

Qin He, who was walking with his freshly baked young girlfriend's soft hands and feet on the edge of the woods, sneezed fiercely!