Chapter 22

The trip to Disneyland consumed half of the children's physical strength.

In the subsequent itinerary, Mrs. Mu mainly took them to visit the historical sites. The Louvre, the Elysee Palace, the Pompidou Centre for Arts and Culture, the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe and other places have their footprints.

Before Mrs. Mu took them on a tour, she would tell them some relevant allusions, which made the children who had never been in touch with them be confused. Then Mrs. Mu encouraged them to check it when they visited, like a connection, linking the introduction she talked about with the real thing, and whoever got the most connections was the most correct and rewarded. The children suddenly became enthusiastic!

In the end, Mu Yiqi won (Feng Weiming, the primary school tyrant who lived in France, didn't bother to win, but Mu Yixi, who had a lifetime knowledge reserve, deliberately gave in). The prize was an ice cream and a ten-yuan franc. Mu Yiqi bought ice cream for the other children. The picture of each of the four children with a popsicle was filmed by Mrs. Mu. It was so cute that it was not undesirable. Jiang Xinyu immediately asked for one.

Due to the strong request of Mu Yiqi and Mu Yixuan, Mrs. Mu took them to the pet shop to buy pets. In China, the trend of raising famous dogs has not yet risen, and there is no formal organization specializing in breeding pets. If you really want to raise them, it is better to buy them abroad.

Mu Yiqi and Mu Yixuan went there expectantly. The cats and puppies in the pet shop were indeed very cute, but the excitement at the beginning passed. Mu Yiqi and Mu Yixuan began to be picky about them. Only Louis is lively, and that one doesn't have Caesar's mighty-in the short time together, they have developed a deep affection for Caesar and Louis.

The final conclusion is: not as good as Louis and Caesar!

So he returned empty-handed and went back to continue to greet Louis and Caesar. The eager look made Feng Weiming feel like a great enemy, and he almost preferred to lock up Louis and Caesar from seeing them.

When they left, the two dogs that Mu Yiqi and Mu Yixuan were most reluctant to do were almost able to sing the eighteenth birthday. Caesar was very cool from beginning to end, but just waved his paws humanely. When Louis came crazy, he held Mu Yiqi's calf and refused to let him go. Mu Yiqi almost shed tears.

But when Mu Jiurong couldn't see it, and when he personally asked Mu Jiuqin for Louis, Mu Jiuqin squatted down, pointed at Mu Yiqi and asked Louis, "Do you want to go home with this brother?"

Louis opened his mouth stupidly. Look at him. Mu Jiuqin said: "It means to send you away, not to stay here in the future."

Send away!

As soon as it hear this Louis's ears stood up, he immediately let go of Mu Yiqi's trousers. He ran towards Feng Weiming and hid behind him. The thief stuck out his dog's nose and black round eyes and looked around, as if he was sure that he had not been sent away.

Mu Yiqi's reluctance immediately turned into an angry knot.

Feng Weiming showed a slight smile because his father was about to give Louis to someone, and he reached out and rubbed Louis's head. Louis replied with joy.

The difference between Feng Weiming and Mu Yiqi is also true. No matter what contradiction there was before, after 10 days of getting along with each other day and night, the contradiction disappeared unknowingly.

Mu Yiqi and Mu Yixuan looked at Feng Weiming with expressions of distress, and they automatically forgot about his cleanliness and hugged him. Feng Weiming accepted it quietly. Even Mu Yixi came over to hug him shyly, Feng Weiming also reluctantly hugged him, but quickly let go, plus a cold sentence in his ear: "Your face is so ugly." Pretending is the most annoying!