Chapter 58

"Ah!" Lin Peier exclaimed a little, staggered and almost fell...しw0.

Mu Yiqi almost reflexively stretched out his hand to help, temporarily thinking that he would not give Lin Peier any more unrealistic illusions, his hand quickly retracted.

Yan Yu walked near the two and walked to Lin Pei'er when he saw it, and asked softly: "Need help?"

The group came to the hot spring hotel early in the morning and decided to climb the mountain first, have a picnic on the mountain, and return in the evening to hot springs.

The mountain next to the hotel is about 200 meters high, neither steep nor high, but it is undeveloped and has no special hiking trails, so it is quite wild.

There were only two girls, Mu Yixuan and Lin Peier, in the team. Mu Yixuan has a boyfriend, Qin He, guarding her during the whole process. Mu Yixi and Feng Weiming, the two older brothers, are following them. Mu Yiqi, Yan Yu, and Lin Pei'er are the rest. Yan Yu was nineteen years old, the oldest of all, and he was automatically and consciously at the end. Mu Yiqi and him only staggered half of their positions, and walked almost side by side. Especially when Lin Peier, who was walking in front, showed signs of slowing down, Mu Yiqi deliberately distanced himself from her and walked behind Yan Yu several times.

Yan Yu saw this male and female dark tide clearly, and a touch of interest rose in his heart.

Lin Peier is a very smart girl. She was interested in Mu Yiqi, but at this time, she did not pretend to be delicate, she did not have to pester Mu Yiqi to protect her, but showed a sharp and strong difference from the average daughter, but at the same time, she showed just right. Show the fragility of some girls. For example, she tried her best, her physical strength was still inferior to that of a boy. She walked in the back position, breathing slightly, occasionally tripped by a tree branch and stone, and quickly managed to stabilize her body, shaping that although she was weak, she did hard work. The image that is holding back.

Yan Yu can see through it because Lin Peier's legs are flexible and strong, and her steps are light. Obviously, she is accustomed to sports. It is not the kind of girl who would trip down even climbing sections of the mountain.

Mu Yiqi was trying to avoid Lin Pei'er and didn't notice this. But under Lin Peier's deliberate calculation, he didn't squint at first, and gradually became a little unbearable by her, and almost reached out to help as she wanted.

The unbearable reason for admiring Yiqi's heart is moral and righteous, not a relationship between men and women. With this kind of personality, in the face of such a deliberate suitor, it would be worse to wait for Mu Yiqi to really have a girlfriend.

Yan Yu heard Mu Yiqi talk about his brother Mu Yixi, and also heard him talk about his ex-girlfriend Xia Weiwei. This Lin Pei'er had never heard of it, but when He saw her today, Yan Yu felt that Mu Yiqi and his ex-girlfriend had broken up. Except for Mu Yixi's reasons, Lin Pei'er should not be able to get out of the relationship.

Yan Yu has never been a nosy person, but Mu Yiqi was so pitiful that he was foolishly trapped, and he specially invited him to come, and Yan Yu was not really good at sitting on the sidelines.

Mu Yiqi breathed a sigh of relief as soon as Yan Yu spoke. The person Lin Peier wanted was not Yan Yu. She smiled and said, "I can, don't help, thank you." Yan Yu got in the way. Lin Peier was a little annoyed at first, but looked up and saw Yan Yu's peaceful and peaceful face. It disappeared unknowingly.

Yan Yu has a kind of magic that makes people calm down. Lin Peier suddenly felt that she had worked hard on Mu Yiqi for a long time anyway, and now she doesn't need to rush.