Chqpter 57

The place where Qin He invited Mu Yixi and them to go. Is the hot spring hotel. This hot spring hotel is built on the hillside and has natural geothermal heat. The springs are live water. The spring water is clean and clear, which is very rare. The property rights of the hotel were originally recorded in the name of Qin He's grandfather, Qin Shichang. However, to celebrate Qin Zhengxin and Yan Kai's reunion, Qin Shichang gave them the hotel with a big stroke. But this is nominal, but in fact it is credited to their only child, Qin He.

He owned a hot spring hotel at the age of fifteen, and Qin He was regarded as the only one in the Qin family.

This is not only because of Qin He's own excellence, but also because he has a father named Yan Kai.

In recent years, the Qin family has not been as good as before. Back then, Qin He's second uncle Qin Zhengfeng and Yan Kai fought with each other because it was accidentally revealed that Yan Kai had a wife and son before marrying Qin Zhengxin. Following the divorce between Yan Kai and Qin Zhengxin, Yan Kai was defeated and Qin Zhengxin remained. It's hard to support a person alone. Qin Zhengxin and Qin Zhengfeng have different mothers. Qin Zhengfeng is not polite to this sister, and Qin Zhengxin is gradually squeezed to the corner. Qin Shichang suffered a heart attack. Although he had survived his death, his energy was not as strong as before. Qin Zhengfeng took most of the power. It happened that Qin Zhengfeng, who did not have Yan Kai as his opponent, slowly became arrogant. If he was a bit shrewd before, then he lost even that shrewdness, causing several scandals one after another, causing Qin to be ashamed and lose. He(QS) was so angry that Qin Shichang almost went to the hospital again. The lack of talent in the second generation of the Qin family really made Qin Shichang exhausted.

It happened that the poorly efficient company that was handed over to Yan Kai before became more and more prosperous under Yan Kai's operation. It has grown at a jaw-dropping speed. In the past ten years, it has become a company. It is a medium-sized enterprise with excellent profitability, and has shifted to diversified operations in an orderly manner. In time, it may not be impossible to become another Qin clan.

There is no shortage of Qin's other shareholders who have made friends with Yan Kai. Before Qin Zhengxin insisted on getting a divorce, a few elders persuaded Qin Zhengxin to say a few words because of their seniority, but she was forced to go back. Now that Yan Kai's company has a promising future, Qin let a chicken that can lay golden eggs slip away in vain, and Qin Shichang can't help but criticize it.

Qin Shichang also regretted it. Qin Zhengxin is his daughter, who was born in the main house, but because Qin Shichang has a bad relationship with the main house (aunt Qin Shichang has married several, and the main family members are from daughters, the relationship with him will be good!) and Qin Zhengxin's personality problems, Qin Shichang's love for her is only average, and she thinks that as a woman, a well-saved noble lady will not do it, but she will go out to work like a man and show her face, which is a bit embarrassing. Because of this, Qin Zhengxin was chasing a poor boy back then, and even got involved in the idiom, Qin Shichang ignored it, leaving her to toss. Unexpectedly, this poor boy had some abilities. He had only held a small position in the Qin clan, but he slowly climbed up. Qin Shichang had the heart to treat him as a grindstone for his son. Compared to his daughter, of course the son was more important to him. With his support, Yan Kai immediately rose up, and directly confronted Qin Zhengfeng, who was still a little worthy of Qin Shichang's remaining sons. Qin Zhengfeng drove Yan Kai down, and Qin Shichang thought that this son had really experienced it. With physical problems, he finally chose to delegate power. He never expected to release a big thunder, and put the country he had worked so hard on.

At this time Qin Shichang realized that Yan Kai was really not easy. He used this son-in-law as his son's grindstone, and planned to throw it away when he used it up. Yan Kai estimated that he could see through his abacus early in the morning, and while he took the upper hand with his ideas, he did not forget to hold Qin Zhengfeng, the most powerful under Qin Zhengfeng. The assistant resigned after Yan Kai left the Qin clan, and later Qin Shichang found out that he had gone to Yan Kai's company after checking. Whether this was a dig or a nail that was arranged early, Qin Shichang would live his life in vain if he couldn't see it anymore. Because Yan Kai knows very well that Qin Zhengfeng will be well only if he is well. If he really beat Qin Zhengfeng down, Qin Shichang would be the first to let him go. Qin Shichang was arrogant and could not tolerate the Qin family from outsiders. If he finds that Yan Kai has such an ability, he will be able to plan his calculations. Not only will he not reuse him, but he will be completely blocked, making him unable to mix in Xin'an City, and even Qin Zhengxin will not be able to save him.