Chapter 84

When Feng Weiming returned to Mu Yixi's house the next day, Mu Yixi was fiddling with ingredients in the kitchen. After their
relationship passed Mrs. Mu's clear road, the two officially moved in together. Although Mrs. Mu hoped that they would return to the Yilianyuan, but considering that the family members were enlightened, it would take some time to truly accept it. They were at a young age and it was inconvenient for them to be intimate, so they finally decided to move out and live together.

The last candlelight dinner Feng Weiming was very enjoyable, but in Mu Yixi's eyes it was just unsatisfactory. It just so happens that when he is free now, he is in the kitchen with cooking.

The handsome and slender young man dressed in an apron, methodically cooking according to the recipe, is very pleasing to the eye.

Feng Weiming was accustomed to seeing his face, and his aesthetic vision was much higher than that of ordinary people, but looking at Mu Yixi at this time, he couldn't help but be stunned.

Mu Yixi turned his head to see him, and immediately smiled. He walked over and kissed his lips naturally: "you are back?"

"Yeah." Feng Weiming nodded, "What are you doing?"

"Fried Chicken, sweet and sour pork." Mu Yixi said proudly. He feels that he is challenging a very difficult dish and he must like it.

"Sweet..." Feng Weiming frowned.

Mu Yixi petted and said, "Fried chicken belong to you, and the sweet and sour pork belongs to me. I will put less sugar."

Feng Weiming's white face was slightly red, and he have a blank expression on his face.

Mu Yixi continued cooking with satisfaction. Feng Weiming didn't walk away, leaning against the door and looking at him.

Mu Yixi chatted with him: "You didn't quarrel with your third uncle, right? Did third uncle be angry with you?"

Feng Weiming: "You know this is not possible." Mu Jiuqing never gets angry with him. Feng Weiming always thought that Mu Jiuqing's being good to him was because he loved his biological mother. But after so many years, Feng Weiming was relieved, and he believed that Mu Jiuqing was sincere to him.

Mu Yixi chuckled, "Uncle loves you very much." Fate is a wonderful thing. He and Feng Weiming are both adopted children, but they are lucky enough to meet Mrs. Mu and Mu Jiuqing who regard them as their own. A man as strong as Mu Jiuqing was just a doting father in front of Feng Weiming.

Feng Weiming: "Don't take my father's words seriously, he won't oppose us." He paused, and whispered: "Dad's lover in France is also a man."

So crazy?

Mu Yixi thought that Mu Jiuqing was not interested in love since Feng Weiming's mother died! Can't help but asking: "Have you seen?"

Feng Weiming nodded slowly. Feng Weiming, Mu Jiuqing's boyfriend, has actually known each other for a long time. Edmund Chen, whose Chinese name is Chen Fu, is a French Chinese. He and Mu Jiuqing are neighbors in France and have known each other for more than ten years. However, Chen Fu was paralyzed in his lower limbs, used a wheelchair all the year round, and had a indifferent temperament. Their family has never been too familiar with each other. However, when Feng Weiming returned to France two years ago, Chen Fu became a frequent visitor to the family. The relationship between him and Mu Jiuqing has not been broken, but Mu Jiuqing is unusual gentle for him. And just as Mu Jiuqing would not object to his relationship with Mu Yixi, Feng Weiming also had no objection to Mu Jiuqing's choice. Neither of these, father and son, will involve too much in each other's relationship. If you dare to appose , you must be prepared to be retaliated to the end.