Chapter 98

Feng Weiming was speechless. Just now his biological father threatened him to kill his lover, and now his lover also said with a ferocious face that he would kill his biological father. What kind of black humor is this?

Moreover, Mu Yixi's face was similar to Chen Fu's seriousness, which was obviously not joking.

Feng Weiming's eyes were sharp, and he said coldly: "You dare to try to kill someone!" Dare to touch him, tired of life?

Mu Yixi's mouth is flat. Who is he for?

Feng Weiming has a headache. Why didn't he find that Mu Yixi loved acting like a baby so much before? And, where is his moral bottom line? Counterattack when injured is a legitimate defense, really yelling to kill to cross that line, it is impossible to look back.

Feng Weiming didn't want Mu Yixi to dye his hands with blood for him.

"I'm fine, don't dirty your hands." Feng Weiming said lightly: "He is my biological father."

Mu Yixi was taken aback: "What?" He never dreamed of this answer!

Feng Weiming also felt that the truth he knew from Chen Fu was like a bolt of lightning from the blue. If his character is not so indifferent, jump up early.

He quietly told Mu Yixi the ins and outs.

Mu Yixi's expression kept changing with Feng Weiming's narration. Because this truth is really tortuous and surprising!

"....So, what I have been trying to find out, is Xu Qingli and the black hand behind them?" Mu Yixi asked with difficulty. He spent so much effort and spent so many years trying to find the looming hand behind those people. He did not expect that this hand was so close to them, and it was inextricably linked to the people around him. Blood relation.

Feng Weiming nodded silently.

Chen Fu's brilliance is that he was never the one who did it. He didn't make any request, just handed out a knife. Whoever has a bad idea and can't stand the temptation will take the knife in his hand and start it.

And because of his obsession with Mu Jiuqin, Chen Fu even handed the knife casually. Revenge against Mu Jia is only his obsession, and it is the driving force for his survival after disability. But after falling in love with Mu Jiuqin at first sight, his focus in life has become Mu Jiuqin, revenge has become a routine matter and cannot be brought to him, it couldn't make him angry. Even when those people overdo it, he was angry because he was afraid that Mu Jiuqing would find him behind the scenes, and he offered to help.

Chen Fu kidnapped him in order to persuade him to keep his secrets tight. And because of Mu Yixi's many years of open and unannounced visits, he finally touched his side and was noticed by him. He wanted to call Mu Yixi to stop by sealing Weiming.

Chen Fu is a severely distorted psychological and lawless reaction. Socialist. It seems that Mu Jiuqing is the only medicine that can suppress his condition, or an absolutely effective special medicine.

Chen Fu was even willing to give up revenge for Mu Jiuqing, only asking Mu Jiuqing not to know the truth, and to continue to be with him.

Mu Yixi had mixed feelings in his heart. No wonder Xu Qingli and others in the previous life had such a powerful destructive power. It turned out that Chen Fu had always been behind. Feng Weiming's looks inherited his mother, but his brain inherited from his father. Fortunately, he did not experience the tragedies that Chen Fu had experienced, and grew up with Mu Jiuqing holding it in his palm of hand as if he was afraid of change.

Mu Yixi hesitated for a moment: "But your mother..." After all, the Mu family's affairs did not cause much harm, which was considered a false alarm. In the final analysis, the tragedy of Chen Fu's family was attributable to Chen Fu's father, but in fact it was inseparable from the Mu family. A report pays a report, and the outcome of this life is much better than the previous one. Mu Yixi hated Chen Fu more because he kidnapped Feng Weiming and panicked him. But if Feng Weiming doesn't pursue it, can Mu Yixi still shout and scream at his biological father? It's just that Fang Yan was imprisoned by Chen Fu and died indirectly because of it. Can Feng Weiming really put it down?

Feng Weiming sighed, feeling a little confused: "I don't remember anymore..." At that time, his mother took him in an accident. Although he was protected by his mother and was not injured, the shock also caused his personality to change and he lost all memories. When Mu Jiuqing adopted him, he didn't intend to tell him his life experience at all. He didn't know that Mu Jiuqing adopted him and treated him well because he loved his mother when he was five years old. At that time, Feng Weiming thought that Mu Jiuqing coveted a married woman, and had been awkward with him for many years.

Feng Weiming's impression of Fang Yan is very weak, and Fang Yan committed the crime by his biological father. What can he do? Feng Weiming also had no feelings for Chen Fu, and he cared more about Mu Jiuqin.

Mu Jiuqing is in his forties this year and has been alone before being with Chen Fu. He and Fang Yan had never really been together, but Fang Yan had left a heavy brushstroke on his heart, which affected him all his life. After going around, Mu Jiuqing finally accepted Chen Fu and stayed with him. Feng Weiming had never seen Mu Jiuqing show that kind of love and hate expression to others. His adoptive father really liked Chen Fu...

Feng Weiming couldn't imagine what Mu Jiuqing would become with Chen Fu after he knew the truth. He couldn't say it.

Seeing Feng Weiming rarely showing a sense of helplessness, Mu Yixi pondered slightly: "Don't think too much. Who is uncle? He and Chen Fu have known each other for many years. I don't believe that he really didn't notice it at all." He has been in charge of the overseas Mu family for many years, and he can straighten out the complicated relationships inside. When the Mu family is overseas, even Mu Jiurong can't please him. How could such a character really know nothing about the condition of his lover?

Feng Weiming is a fan of the authorities and regards his adoptive father as a fragile single old man.

Mu Yixi's words were like a blow to the head, Feng Weiming was shocked, and he suddenly realized something.

With Mu Jiuqing's character, it is indeed impossible for him to sink into Chen Fu ignorantly. Besides, looking at Chen Fu's vain appearance in front of Mu Jiuqing who can't even tell a lie, how could he have completely concealed it from the shrewd Mu Jiuqing?

More likely, Mu Jiuqing knew some but didn't know all of them, and the ones he knew were those he was willing to indulge in Chen Fu...

such as Fang Yan.

After so many years, a relationship that was too late to begin, does Mu Jiuqing really value it so much?

Feng Weiming was a little confused.

The conclusion after thinking deeply is a stronger intuition that cannot be explained. Many things are hard to get confused.

At least Feng Weiming believes that with Mu Jiuqin's constraints, the possibility of Chen Fu continuing to make trouble behind the scenes will be infinitely reduced.

"Do you want to retaliate against Chen Fu?" Feng Weiming asked Mu Yixi. The existence of Chen Fu once was a thorn in Mu Yixi's heart. He knew that Mu Yixi had always wanted to find out who was behind the scenes of the Mu family, so he spent a lot of energy on dealing with his biological mother.

Mu Yixi shook his head. Knowing that it was Chen Fu, and Mu Jiuqing invisibly assured him that he would not do anything to harm others, and he had already untied the knot of his previous life.

that's enough. Mu Family and Mu Family are based in the world and will never lack enemies. Without Chen Fu, there will be Li Fu and Zhang Fu. It is impossible for him to eliminate all enemies. These are the headaches for Mu Jiurong, Mu Yiqi and others.

Relive a lifetime, he did what he could do, so far he is not ashamed of it.

Next, he should live a brand new life that belongs to him.

And after all these things, he almost lost Feng Weiming. Mu Yixi suddenly realized a problem- he looked at Feng Weiming and said very seriously: "Mingming, I found out that I love you..."

END