Chapter 61

Early in the morning, Mu Yixi was dragged by Mu Yiqi to Mrs. Mu.

"Madam, the knights are waiting for you!" Mu Yiqi clenched a fist on his chest, bent over and said politely.

Mrs. Mu couldn't help laughing, and lightly patted him: "Just you'll be tricking... Didn't you tell your brother clearly?" She saw Mu Yixi's smiling face, but he was obviously a little dazed.

"Brother must be free." Mu Yiqi said immediately. On accompanying Mrs. Mu, Mu Yixi is more enthusiastic than him.

"What?" Mrs. Mu gave him a light look, and gently said to Mu Yixi, "Does Xiaoxi have any plans for today?"

It coincided with the weekend that Mu Yixi and Feng Weiming had an appointment together. Go to the library to read a book, and then watch a movie. But Mrs. Mu and Mu Yiqi had other arrangements, and Mu Yiqi also took him with him.

Mu Yixi said solemnly: "What arrangements ? If mother want to take me with her, how can I decline?"

Mrs. Mu smiled happily. In her forties, she has shallow fine lines on the corners of her eyes, but she is still beautiful, and her temperament is not as high and cold as before, and she is much softer and more amiable.

Now that the children are older, Mrs. Mu deliberately relaxes her control over them, and they are not as close to each other as they were when they were young. Except for Mu Yixuan, who is a girl, she can hold Mrs. Mu's arm and act like a coquettish. The three boys are more respectful to Mrs. Mu, and at most occasionally say naughty things. Mrs. Mu's life focus is mostly on the children. Mother and child are no longer intimate and talk about everything. It is false to say that it is not lost and sigh, but this is a necessary process. Mrs. Mu is also constantly adjusting her mentality.

Mrs. Mu would not force the children to accompany her, but she was still quite happy when the children took the initiative to accompany her.

Today it was Mrs. Mu who made an appointment to go shopping. After Mu Yiqi knew about it accidentally, he volunteered to sign up as a follower, and by the way, he also reported Mu Yixi's name.

Although there was no advance notice, Mu Yixi had nothing to do at this time.

Taking advantage of the time when Mrs. Mu's appointment hadn't arrived yet, Mu Yixi went back to the room and said to Feng Weiming.

Before going upstairs, Mu Yiqi seemed to know what he was going to do, and said, "We will just follow us today. Don't call Shang Mingming." Seeing Mu Yixi turned to look at him, Mu Yiqi added: " Let him rest well after the holiday."

Mu Yixi nodded, a suspicion passed through his heart.

Feng Weiming was already fully dressed and ready to go out with Mu Yixi. When Mu Yixi came up and said, he was stunned. Moreover, he couldn't even go out with Mrs. Mu and the others. Feng Weiming rarely acted separately from Mu Yixi. Although Feng Weiming didn't have any expression on his face, Mu Yixi could feel his disappointment.

Mu Yixi held his hand a little distressedly, and coaxed him gently for a long time, still kissing and rubbing, until it made his face stretched out again and reluctantly left.

After going out of Feng Weiming's room, He saw Mu Yiqi standing not far away in a daze in this direction. His expression was condensed. Mu Yixi raised his eyebrows: "Little Qi?"