Chapter 87

Mu Yixi and Feng Weiming reached a consensus and intend to play a role in the Mu family overseas. Although Mu Jiuqing was a little surprised and reluctant to learn about Feng Weiming's decision, he did not really want his son to inherit his mantle, and he couldn't help it. Feng Weiming was not a flower in a greenhouse, for his ability A larger platform is needed to perform. Maintaining a competitive and cooperative relationship with Mu Yixi is very challenging and very attractive to Feng Weiming.

The main battlefield of the overseas Mu family is abroad, and Mu Yixi and Feng Weiming are bound to go abroad to practice. Before going abroad, after careful consideration, Mu Yixi decided to hand over the whole domestic share to Mu Yiqi.

Handing over the matter on Hu Qin's side was an experiment on Mu Yiqi.

Mu Yiqi is not stupid. Mu Yixi has already pointed out the involvement of Hu Qin, Xu family, Feng family, etc., then this matter is by no means just that Hu Qin wants to use Mu Yixi to make profit from Mu family. At the same time, Mu Yixi has already expressed to Mu Yiqi his attitude towards Hu Qin and Wei Anqi to the mother and daughter—he does not recognize these two women as his relatives, and his desire for "family affection" for them has been disappeared for many years. Mu Yiqi didn't need to be merciful to them because he cared about him. As a child of the Mu family, there is only one attitude towards the enemy.

According to Mu Yixi's thoughts, of course, he would use the tactics and cooperate with Mu Jiurong to pit Hu Qin to the end. Although Hu Qin asked him to steal the reserve price of the bid, Feng Kun did not trust him much. Hongda's insider told Mu Yixi that now Hongda's operation is not just Feng Kun playing a small mess, but Feng's shadow is behind it. It is estimated that it is precisely because of this that Mu Jiurong will personally take the sword into battle. In recent years, the differences between the Mu family and the Feng family have grown. Mu Jiurong knows what Feng family has for the Mu family. Mu Jiurong would certainly not let it go this time with such a good opportunity to hit his opponent. Mu Yixi had reason to believe that he was just one of Feng Kun's lines (what he thought), and Feng Kun would not bet all the treasures on him. Feng Kun, or the Feng family behind him must have other means. The most likely thing is that they have inserted someone inside Mu Shi. This person still has access to the confidential Mu's senior management. Mu Yixi immediately aimed at Xu Zhao who had returned to the Mu's head office. Without Mu Yixi's reminder, no one, including Mu Jiurong, would doubt him. And if Xu Zhao is involved, Mu Shi is not monolithic. Mu Yixi needs to cooperate with Mu Jiurong, not only to find Mu's inner ghost, but also to ensure that the "base price" handed over to Feng Kun is the same. But Mu Yixi was unwilling to contact Mu Jiurong and simply handed it over to Mu Yiqi. With Mu Yiqi there, even if Mu Jiurong has other ideas about Mu Yixi, he has to think twice before putting it into action. You know that in recent years, the father-son relationship between Mu Yiqi and Mu Jiurong has become colder than before. Mu Jiurong really loves Mu Yiqi, and he is willing to repair the relationship between his father and son, so he is more tolerant.

Mu Yiqi said, "Brother, leave it to me, don't interfere. I will communicate with Dad."

Mu Yixi stared at him in surprise. Why? Leaving him so quickly and not letting him intervene? He didn't think Mu Yiqi was the one who crossed the river and broke the board.

Mu Yiqi stammered and said, "That... is always your biological mother. You don't hesitate to deal with her personally for us. I, I don't want you to do this... This should be my responsibility..." He didn't want Mu Yixi to recite Infamous for theft and filial piety. Even if it's fake or acting, it won't work. His brother has suffered too much, it's time to stop and can't dirty his hands anymore.

Mu Yixi was silent for a moment, and his heart was quite moved. Seeing Mu Yiqi insisted, he finally nodded: "Okay, I promise you."

Mu Yiqi did what he promised Mu Yixi. He and Mu Jiurong openly and honestly said that he wanted to contribute, whether it was for Mu Yixi or Mu Yiqi. So far, he has been accustomed to seeing Guangfeng Jiyue in Mu's family, but he has rarely come into contact with the shadowy swords and shadows. Mu Yiqi is not naive enough to think that the so-called business wars are all open and upright. Although he does not have the innate talent of Mu Yixi, since he wants to take over the courage of Mu, he should learn. Learn early and get better.