Chapter 53

Mu Yixi knocked on the door of Mu Yixuan's room. Mu Yixuan opened the door and saw him. Her eyes lit up and she smiled sweetly: "Big Brother!" Then she rushed over and hugged Mu Yixi's arm, so affectionate.

The anger in Mu Yixi's stomach was poked a hole, and the black face suddenly eased a lot.

There are many boys in the family, but Mu Yixuan is the only girl. As an older brother, especially Mu Yixi, her protection has always been meticulous. In the eyes of her elder brother, Mu Yixuan was always the soft and sweet little girl when he first saw her, always holding his fingers and calling him Teddy brother reliantly in admiration. But it seems that in the blink of an eye, Mu Yixuan has become a slim girl. She is in love with the stinky boy outside... (╰_╯)#

——Mu Yixi selectively forgets his admiration and admiration for Qin He and forgets a deep friendship in the dormitory for many years.

He wants to break his neck whenever he wants to abduct his sister!

Sitting down in Mu Yixuan's room, he was carefully presented with a cup of scented flower tea. Mu Yixi asked in an understatement as possible: "Xiaoxuan, what's the matter with you and Qin He?"

Mu Yixuan was stunned, There was a blush on her smooth face: "Brother, what are you talking about?"

Mu Yixi saw her,his ten white fingers twisted together, raised his eyebrows and looked at her, saying, "I know, no need Pretend, explain quickly and honestly."

Mu Yixuan said embarrassedly: "Brother, it's not what you think. Brother He and I have nothing with each other ."

Brother He? Humph, brother He!

Mu Yixi snorted from his nose, "You don't like him?"

"Brother!" Mu Yixuan stomped her feet nonchalantly, and gave Mu Yixi a embarrassed look.

Mu Yixi is not in a mood. When did his Xiaoxuan stare at him? Like Mu Yiqi, she threw her eldest brother aside when she had someone she liked.

"You really don't like him? Well, I will introduce him to his girlfriend." Mu Yixi said.

"Brother, don't!" Mu Yixuan was finally a little anxious. Seeing that Mu Yixi couldn't hide his sadness and looking at her, Mu Yixuan stretched out a small distance between her index finger and thumb with a guilty conscience, and said shyly: "I I like him a little bit..."

Mu Yixuan really can't be blamed!

Surrounded by three excellent brothers since childhood, Mu Yixuan's aesthetic level has risen in a geometric multiple. The most ideal boyfriend in her mind is actually Mu Yixi, tall, handsome, gentle and considerate, and very responsible at critical moments. Mu Yixuan will never forget the car accident when she was eight years old. She was protected by Mu Yixi. At that moment, that unparalleled sense of security. Mu Yixi is her male god, even surpassing his father Mu Jiurong!

Mu Yixuan did not show any thoughts-her first crush was Mu Yixi, because Mu Yixi has always been an adopted son. Since he is an adopted son, he should not be related to her by blood? However, Mu Yixuan is not ashamed of her IQ. Although she had wished that this was true, with the passage of time, some words revealed that she still believed that Mu Yixi was the half-bother of Mu Yiqi and her.

Mu Yixuan was sadly "lost her first love". But she quickly figured it out. What girlfriends and wives may not be able to stay with the people they like forever (see more in the upper class), but the blood relationship cannot be cut off. Mu Yixi treats her so well and loves her so much, he will definitely not leave her just because he has a girlfriend or wife! When she has a boyfriend or husband, and the other person dares to bully her, she can still tell her brother to beat him! In Mu Yixuan's view, of the three elder brothers in the family, Mu Yixi is the most reliable. Mu Yiqi don't count on him, he is really a little chicken, a weak chicken! Feng Weiming is too slender and cold, with a very low force value. Even knowing that he has learned taekwondo it will not change Mu Yixuan's inherent impression of him.